• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:57:10 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Reset after crash...

Started by ALEale, April 30, 2014, 09:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

after an accident/fall we have to wait that nobody arriving... for example if in a race i was first and i fall, i've have to wait all the riders, loosing a lot of time and waste a race...  >:(

the solution can be to remove that BAD feature and put the respawn always on the grass...

Piboso, please solve that things in next beta...

sorry bad english

C21

April 30, 2014, 10:39:18 AM #1 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:42:12 AM by C21
Quoteafter an accident/fall we have to wait that nobody arriving... for example if in a race i was first and i fall, i've have to wait all the riders, loosing a lot of time and waste a race...  >:(

the solution can be to remove that BAD feature and put the respawn always on the grass...

i can understand your anger but it is a feature close to reality....if you crash you have to run to your bike, lift it up again, release the gravel, reenter the seat, check if everything is ok, rejoin the track....this takes much more time than in GPB.
AND in most cases you loose a handlebar or footrest or shifter and the race is over in real life...this can not happen in GPB yet (no damage model). ;)

In my point of view it will be better to remove the instand crash in the gravel and grass....that´s far from realistic and will avoid many unessesary and annoying  falls, driving a wide line and crashing instandly outside the track.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on April 30, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
i can understand your anger but it is a feature close to reality....if you crash you have to run to your bike, lift it up again, release the gravel, reenter the seat, check if everything is ok, rejoin the track....this takes much more time than in GPB.
AND in most cases you loose a handlebar or footrest or shifter and the race is over in real life...this can not happen in GPB yet (no damage model). ;)

It's not close to reality: in real life, if I want to get back on track after a fall (assuming I can, but that's another issue) without waiting for all the other riders to pass, I can.
I may die and kill somebody, but I definitely can.

Quote from: C21 on April 30, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
In my point of view it will be better to remove the instand crash in the gravel and grass....that´s far from realistic and will avoid many unessesary and annoying  falls, driving a wide line and crashing instandly outside the track.
There's no "instant crash in grass" ... it crashes (most of the time) cause the tire grip is much less on grass.

MaX.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 30, 2014, 02:00:17 PM
It's not close to reality: in real life, if I want to get back on track after a fall (assuming I can, but that's another issue) without waiting for all the other riders to pass, I can.
I may die and kill somebody, but I definitely can.

Lol  ;D  definitely. Anyway this has been already discussed before