• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:49:24 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Throttle animation

Started by PeterV, May 01, 2014, 06:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

i think i just notice now after many many years :P

When braking you see rider hand animation simulating braking on the rightside. thats oke.
When giving throttle rider hand animation is on the left side, this is from onboard and from 3d looking back. this is fault.

Real bike has brake/throttle on the right and clutch on the left. (if not altered for special needs)

Its not problematic but it irritates me  :D

ChrisK

the rider is not giving throttle with the left hand, he animates ur auto clutch

PeterV

this was in neutral and giving throttle not need for clutch :P

ChrisK

how do u shift from neutral to 1 without clutch ? :D

i know what u mean and it lokks a littlebit annoying, but its the clutch animation

PeterV

Quote from: ChrisK on May 01, 2014, 06:51:14 PM
how do u shift from neutral to 1 without clutch ? :D

i know what u mean and it lokks a littlebit annoying, but its the clutch animation
oke then as long as you know what i mean :P

ChrisK

Lieber Peter, brauchst echt nicht rumzicken, es ist nunmal die Animation der Kupplung und kein Bug.

turn clutch help, auto clutch and auto shifting off, then look again at your bug *oops*

:)

Arvoss

Peter is right I think. He was talking about 'revving' the engine in neutral. (Auto) Clutch is not needed there. I've never noticed an animation bug tbh :P

ChrisK

again turn off auto clutch and auto shifting and the left hand is not animating anymore

when u have auto clutch or auto shifting on and push the throttle the rider/game what ever, is using the clutch

PeterV

Quote from: ChrisK on May 01, 2014, 07:32:07 PM
Lieber Peter, brauchst echt nicht rumzicken, es ist nunmal die Animation der Kupplung und kein Bug.
:)
Why are you talking german to me?  :o

ChrisK

because my english is not that good, somtimes i need to talk german.

and u r german or not? if not, i was wrong, sry.

do realy need to discuss? is it so hard to understand that it is the clutch animation and no bug?

Arvoss

Quote from: ChrisK on May 01, 2014, 08:12:58 PM
do realy need to discuss? is it so hard to understand that it is the clutch animation and no bug?

Even if it is the clutch animation it is still a bug because you don't need a clutch when you're in neutral (manual gears) :P

ChrisK

if u have auto shifting on, how do ur game knows u dont want to shift and just want to hear the rev limiter?

i didnt test it with only auto shifting off, if it still animate, maybe not.

and no its not bug, ok u dont need the clutch in neutral but that does not mean u havent got to do that.

PeterV

For fook sake i just thought i would let the maker know about this, its like i said "its not problematic".
And i have autoshift off.

Discussion closed.

Ooh and im not German, but French  ;D

im dutch

Alby46

Quote from: PeterV on May 01, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
For fook sake i just thought i would let the maker know about this, its like i said "its not problematic".
And i have autoshift off.

Discussion closed.

Ooh and im not German, but French  ;D

im dutch
i was about to ask you "weren't you dutch?" then i read at the end lol
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on May 01, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
For fook sake

Uuuhhh !!! You said the f-word ! Another entry in the FVG (Forum's villains group).

MaX.

P.S.
French my royal arse.

Wait, did I just say "arse" ?!? :)