• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:16:54 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Victoria not showing.

Started by Klax75, May 03, 2014, 01:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

For some reason even after reinstalling the track, Victoria is not showing up for me on or offline. Just noticed it today. :/

HornetMaX

Try removing the victoria folder, normally you don't need it (victoria is in tracks.pkz).

MaX.

Klax75

That doesn't seem to help either. :/

Klax75

If I go to the server list on the web page and hit join it connects. But it doesn't show in the game, either on or offline. :/

Klax75

There is a bug in the tracks display. If I have 101 tracks in my tracks folder Victoria will no longer show up in game. I can launch it from the web site server list, but I can't pick it in the game for on or offline. If I take out a track and have it at 100 tracks. Victoria comes back, in the game menu for on and offline.

PeterV

May 03, 2014, 07:08:41 PM #5 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:44:51 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Klax75 on May 03, 2014, 03:10:32 PM
There is a bug in the tracks display. If I have 101 tracks in my tracks folder Victoria will no longer show up in game. I can launch it from the web site server list, but I can't pick it in the game for on or offline. If I take out a track and have it at 100 tracks. Victoria comes back, in the game menu for on and offline.

Good find :P

You might wanna mention this in the Bug section

janaucarre

Is there really more than 100 tracks now? Wow!

PiBoSo

There is a limit of 100 tracks.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Arvoss

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 03, 2014, 07:48:11 PM

Same limit for the bikes?

@Klax, why do you need 100 tracks? :P Didn't even know there were 100 tracks lol

Alby46

will there be a higher tracks limit in the future or maybe illimited tracks?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Is there a reason for the limit or is it an arbitrary number you thought should suffice which could easily be remedied to a, lets say, unlimited number of tracks and also bikes in a future update?

Klax75

I still had some tracks from the old forums. Some alpha test versions of a couple. A couple versions I did for sole offline testing.

HornetMaX

I have 91 and I try to keep only non-alpha ones (I may have 2-3 scooter tracks I could live without).

100 limit is likely not enough, no real reason to keep any limit at all in fact I think.

MaX.