• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Hello everyone!

Started by Grim, May 03, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

May 03, 2014, 03:35:42 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:42:54 PM by Grim
Hey guys!

I'm happy to join this community since i just bought the game yesterday :)

I did found about this game about a year ago, played demo abit, really enjoyed it, but i was short on cash and kinda stopped playing.

Now i'm back again.

I'm really a huge fan of motorcycles,  but i can't afford one atm, so this is my way to live my passion for now.

Now i have some questions.

I downloaded and instaled that bike mod 1.70 pack, everything is working fine.  But i have a problem with online play. Whenever i join a server, i get "core" crash error after 30 seconds or so, everytime. I downloaded sepang, created folder tracks, copied it there. It works fine in offline mode but when i join hot lap i crash. Same thing with assen.

Any answer, am i doing something wrong, did i messed up tracks somehow?

Also i'm looking for ways to be a part of community, race and stuff. I remember before there was 500 cc championship, now i only see 125cc one, which is great i love 125CC, but i'm kinda late for that now. So will there be any new stuff going on?

Also any advice on what bike to ride expect the 125cc? Good beginner bike, i suck.

Well i think that's about it for now, if anyone have some tips and what to do ingame let me know :)

Cheers guys

Arvoss

Try running the game as admin and see if you still get a core crash.
All 1000cc bikes (they all have the same physics) are good bikes. Easy too handle and a lot of traction. :D

See you on the track ;)

Grim

Quote from: Arvoss on May 03, 2014, 03:40:57 PM
All 1000cc bikes (they all have the same physics) are good bikes. Easy too handle and a lot of traction. :D

See you on the track ;)

It still crashes :(

Hawk

May 03, 2014, 05:40:02 PM #3 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:39:30 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Grim on May 03, 2014, 05:22:45 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on May 03, 2014, 03:40:57 PM

See you on the track ;)

It still crashes :(

Hi Grim... Welcome aboard mate. ;D

It could help some of the guys here help you if you would post your PC specs and which operating system your using.

I personally would suggest you clean your registry and system with "CCleaner", also, did you "unblock" the "gpbikes.exe" file before install? To do that you right click the gpbikes.exe file and select properties; you should see a button on the window named "Unblock", click it and apply. Done.
Then install and try it after you have done all above. ;)

I get a core.exe crash(as we call it) every now and again, but by no means is it often. But the sim is still beta so we have to be patient for the final release. :)

GhostdogNL

Welkom Grim.  Enjoy and see you on the track

Grim

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

I'm getting frustrated, i still can't fixing the crashing issue with online play.

I have reinstaled the game, scanned my pc with kaspersky, scanned with cc cleaner, and nothing, still the same.

I play on a laptop, specs: intel pentium 2.20 ghz, 4 gb ram, intel gpu, windows 7, 64 bit.

Maybe i have instaled mods or something wrong?

What i did is: downloaded bikes mod 1.70, created bikes folder in gpbikes, extracted the content of bikes mod 1.70 into that folder. Also created folder tracks, copied folders of tracks there. Is that okay? Am i maybe missing something needed for online help?

Alone

Welcome!
If you can choose any bike and start in any track, you installed the mods OK.
In training mode you get a core crash too?

Grim

Quote from: Alone on May 04, 2014, 04:31:20 PM
Welcome!
If you can choose any bike and start in any track, you installed the mods OK.
In training mode you get a core crash too?

Tnx man! You mean in testing mode? Ye i can play fine there, any track, but online play i get a core.exe crash after 20 seconds of riding every time.

Alone

Yes, I´m meaning it. I don´t know, but try to prove with all the graphic options at minimum. Have you installed the latest graphic drivers for your graphic card?

janaucarre

welcome.
Perhaps it  is a firewall problem? it stop the game after 20 sec every time, do you have any message by firewall when the game crash?

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.