• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:51 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

KG_03

Julix

We already started with the training for the wssp championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTPvVdiBRXA

Hawk

Nice video Davide, but doesn't sound right without the throttle blipping for 2 strokes?  :) 8)

Davide74

Quote from: Hawk on July 17, 2018, 03:14:25 PM
Nice video Davide, but doesn't sound right without the throttle blipping for 2 strokes?  :) 8)

Thanks

What do you mean?

Hawk

July 17, 2018, 04:15:26 PM #1552 Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 04:17:21 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Davide74 on July 17, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Thanks

What do you mean?

Throttle-blipping is when you rev you engine in between each down-shift of the gears.  ;)

This can be done automatically in GPBikes(if throttle-blipping is set in the bike physics) if "Shift Help" is set in settings, not to be confused with "Automatic Shift" .  :)

Edit: Though I suspect the "Throttle-Blipping" function hasn't been applied in the bike physics for this bike?

Davide74

Quote from: Hawk on July 17, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Thanks

What do you mean?

Throttle-blipping is when you rev you engine in between each down-shift of the gears.  ;)

This can be done automatically in GPBikes(if throttle-blipping is set in the bike physics) if "Shift Help" is set in settings, not to be confused with "Automatic Shift" .  :)

Edit: Though I suspect the "Throttle-Blipping" function hasn't been applied in the bike physics for this bike?

This is how I always carry it

Sometimes I hit gas manually in the reductions

Hawk

July 19, 2018, 09:55:18 AM #1554 Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:57:44 AM by Hawk
Quote from: Davide74 on July 17, 2018, 04:50:19 PM
Quote from: Hawk on July 17, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Thanks

What do you mean?

This is how I always carry it

Sometimes I hit gas manually in the reductions

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you have to have "Shift Help" selected if you manually "Throttle-Blip" the throttle on downshifts for 2 strokes, but just be aware that the "Shift Help" function is overridable by manual operation; particularly useful should anyone find that manually throttle-blipping is very awkward to achieve on their particular controller when riding the 2 stroke bikes. Of course it would be very easy to manually throttle-blip on a proper motorcycle controller like the HS2 from DD.  :)

But of course this all depends on whether the bike being used have their physics set to allow throttle-blipping under the "Shift Help" option too? I noticed some 2 stroke bikes in GPBikes don't have this feature implemented at all, this includes Piboso's Varese GP500 stock bike which still has not been updated as yet(probably never will be).

I just wish Piboso would implement a gearbox wear feature for abuse of the gearbox on the older classic bikes.... Today of course the electronics sort all that out for the rider so he doesn't have to care about such things anymore. Lol.  ;D

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

RIDER

July 28, 2018, 04:46:20 AM #1559 Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:52:41 PM by PiBoSo
My annual hotlap in celebration of the Suzuka 8hr. Might have to reup seems quality dives halfway through.
https://www.youtube.com/v/BTAfk6KSDNw