• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Help needed with activating my gpbikes account!

Started by girlracerTracey, May 16, 2014, 08:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

May 20, 2014, 02:14:41 PM #30 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 02:19:26 PM by JamoZ
I'll try, but it's not gonna be easy with the funpolice watching over my shoulder. But yeah, I'm used to the fact that my sense of humor usually gets me into trouble one way or another :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Guimengo on May 20, 2014, 11:01:29 PM
Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 20, 2014, 09:40:22 AMI find it difficult to put it down & do other things if I am honest..including my university work.  ;)

Being a girl in this forum might solve that for you, your inbox may be filling up with offers to do your homework.

Not sure there are a lot of guys on this forum that could reasonably do university work, no matter the prize :) :)

MaX.

JamoZ

He wasn't funny before, why start now?

:P ;D

girlracerTracey

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 20, 2014, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: Guimengo on May 20, 2014, 11:01:29 PM
Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 20, 2014, 09:40:22 AMI find it difficult to put it down & do other things if I am honest..including my university work.  ;)

Being a girl in this forum might solve that for you, your inbox may be filling up with offers to do your homework.

Not sure there are a lot of guys on this forum that could reasonably do university work, no matter the prize :) :)

MaX.

Lol..no offers yet Max.  ;D But if there are any university professors on the gpbikes forum who would quite enjoy doing some of my homework for me then please don't be afraid to ask via a p.m.  :D Got to be worth a try at least hasn't it guys?

grT

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 22, 2014, 11:05:38 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on May 20, 2014, 11:14:00 PM

Lol..no offers yet Max.  ;D
Q.E.D.

MaX.

Desteban

You actually have homework in University?  :o

Guess i choose the right place to study since I have random and totally rarely homework :P

RiccoChicco

It's a common mistake at university : not having "official" homework doesn't mean that you can play GPB the rest of the time at home :P

In my case, an hour of "official" homework = 3 hours on my side  ::)

girlracerTracey

I get weekly and mandatory "tutorial work" which has to be handed in and is assessed and marked by my tutors. This counts towards my module score. In addition I am given "unassessed" assignments and coursework which are also marked & feedback is given..

I don't mind though because I still get enough time to indulge in my addiction for online racing. So it's not all bad..

I just wish there was an official degree subject for online gaming!  ;)

JamoZ

girlracerTracey

No JamoZ. That looks more like my mother(!)..and in any case I normally play in my teddy bear pyjamas cos they're more comfortable on those fast winding curves..  ;)

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 22, 2014, 07:32:06 PM
No JamoZ. That looks more like my mother(!)..and in any case I normally play in my teddy bear pyjamas cos they're more comfortable on those fast winding curves..  ;)
Those two sentences will make many here over-rev.

Drop a girl in a forum like this one and it's instant apocalypse ...  ::)

MaX.

BOBR6 84

JamoZ

I need to behave, i`m warned. I already put my shovels & chains on ebay for a nice price. No over revving for me  :'(

BOBR6 84