• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:40:27 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[BIKE] RSA 250 GP

Started by ALEale, May 19, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skerp

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 23, 2014, 02:11:17 PM
Quote from: ALEale on May 23, 2014, 12:55:12 PM
Quote from: Alibaskins on May 23, 2014, 12:46:39 PM
:P

But for versioning ?
It's possible ? Important for stats in fact : http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/

so.... you would like to see Aprilia RSA250 v0.92 in the name?

Yes.
And it's easy to know if we have the good version of a bike.

Atm when we have doubt, we re-download all bikes because we don't know whats is the version of the actual bike.
It's the same problem with tracks. Without version it's very complicated to manage all mods.

Alibaskins! on our forum. leave only the latest version so there are no problems, should you encounter compatibility problems. ;)

Mike404

the link is not working  :'(

valentinik46

oh yeeeaaaah downloading thanks :D

Alibaskins

Quote from: skerp on May 23, 2014, 02:45:07 PM

But for versioning ?
It's possible ? Important for stats in fact : http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/

Yes.

Atm when we have doubt, we re-download all bikes because we don't know whats is the version of the actual bike.
It's the same problem with tracks. Without version it's very complicated to manage all mods.

Alibaskins! on our forum. leave only the latest version so there are no problems, should you encounter compatibility problems. ;)

It's not real.
You can't know if you have the good version on your hard disk. So you have to redownload all bikes all time because there isn't version. All bikes on your forum in your case. So boring.

Sorry, but i think it's a very big good thing to have a number version of a bike, a track or others things... See on HornetMax Plugin. There is a version. On gp-bikes alpha or beta there is a version... On phones (galaxys1.2.3.4.5, iphone1.2.3.4.5...). on Google Chrome... On all things in fact.

With a version all players will be happy. It's just a number for you. And a lot of GigaByte for all players. And for stats it will be very easy to see bike version.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

skerp

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 23, 2014, 03:03:44 PM
Quote from: skerp on May 23, 2014, 02:45:07 PM

But for versioning ?

Yes.

It's not real.
You can't know if you have the good version on your hard disk. So you have to redownload all bikes all time because there isn't version. All bikes on your forum in your case. So boring.

Sorry, but i think it's a very big good thing to have a number version of a bike, a track or others things... See on HornetMax Plugin. There is a version. On gp-bikes alpha or beta there is a version... On phones (galaxys1.2.3.4.5, iphone1.2.3.4.5...). on Google Chrome... On all things in fact.

With a version all players will be happy. It's just a number for you. And a lot of GigaByte for all players. And for stats it will be very easy to see bike version.

ok Alibaskins, refer to oDi of this improvement, thanks for the support ;)

Alibaskins

Thanks ^^

Sorry, it's not against you. It's really a good thing for all players.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Alone

Grazie raga!!!!!! I know what I´ll do after work :D . Thanks a lot! great work!

Ian

May 23, 2014, 03:49:43 PM #37 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:52:34 PM by Ian
Version numbers are good when you have a slow connection.
Thanks for the new bike  ;D downloading now /10mins from now

Abigor

Thanks oDi and Italia......just ran out of fuel on Jerez  ;D..... fantastic bike!!

dibu

I can only support what Ali said. With version numbers live would be much easier for hosters and players.
Even if the version number is only mentioned in the .ini files of the tracks and bikes it would help a lot.

Gzehoo

Very nice bike.

Now there are 2 bikes in one (Gilera and Aprilia). Now we can wait for Honda GP250.

BTW. Only me had a problem during trying to watch the replay after riding GP250?

Vini

If you mean the Nose camera not working, then no, it's not just you.

BozoCRO

The bike is amazing guys. rides wonderfull. This was the bike I wanted the most in the game and it didnt dissapoint.

BOBR6 84

This bike is brilliant! Fast too lol fantastic to have a 250cc in gpbikes! Thanks guys  8)

GhostdogNL

hey guys ..thnx for the bike ! realy nice/ it looks stuning ..only ..the sound is the most enoying sound ever.. but i only have driven a aprillia 250 road version ...and that one was not even close to this performance ..  i was testing the bike on Jerez ..noticed that i am goinig round with a 250 faster then a 600 ???