• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:30:58 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Ducati GP8 - working dash

Started by dude, May 24, 2014, 08:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dude

May 24, 2014, 08:51:47 AM Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:54:12 AM by dude
Hey, I love to ride the ducati gp 8 wich was released long time ago.
It's one of the best looking bikes in my opinion and so i would ask if someone can make the cockpit-dashboard complete working.
The RPM-Meter and the shift-lights where not working and the numbers are currently to big and not suitable.

Its hard when u play only in 1st person -view and have only the sound of the bike to shift right up.

It would be realy cool if someone can make it, the bike deserves it!

jomardi

May 24, 2014, 09:41:03 AM #1 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:36:14 AM by jomardi
Quote from: dude on May 24, 2014, 08:51:47 AM
Hey, I love to ride the ducati gp 8 wich was released long time ago.
It's one of the best looking bikes in my opinion and so i would ask if someone can make the cockpit-dashboard complete working.
The RPM-Meter and the shift-lights where not working and the numbers are currently to big and not suitable.

Its hard when u play only in 1st person -view and have only the sound of the bike to shift right up.

It would be realy cool if someone can make it, the bike deserves it!
THX for this post! I hope, someone will be make for us ))
I also ride wit on board (1 cam) and also for me, Ducati GP8 it's best bike in this moment.
Live fast, die young<br />Sorry for my & GOOGLE-T bad english :|

_oDi_

thanks guys for the appreciation

the GP8 was my first bike, made almost 2 years ago ... after I have not retouched. I do not know if I'll have time to improve it, because now other projects have priority (like the Ducati GP10, made from-scracht), but I will try to give at gp8 another chance to upgrade  in the future...  ;)

jomardi

Quote from: _oDi_ on May 24, 2014, 10:23:55 AM
thanks guys for the appreciation

the GP8 was my first bike, made almost 2 years ago ... after I have not retouched. I do not know if I'll have time to improve it, because now other projects have priority (like the Ducati GP10, made from-scracht), but I will try to give at gp8 another chance to upgrade  in the future...  ;)
Thanks for your work.
we'll hope ;) GL!

dude

jomardi

@dude has u backup Ducati GP8 hastened to remove "Bike MOD" at new "Bike MOD" isn't Ducati GP8 if u has, please upload for me everywhere.

Klax75

Quote from: jomardi on July 01, 2014, 10:27:47 PM
@dude has u backup Ducati GP8 hastened to remove "Bike MOD" at new "Bike MOD" isn't Ducati GP8 if u has, please upload for me everywhere.

It was removed because it hasn't been updated for Beta 5b. I don't make the MOD bikes, so I have to wait until the original author updates them. I didn't want to have 7 bikes in that would crash GP Bikes. :/

jomardi

Quote from: Klax75 on July 02, 2014, 05:55:28 AM
Quote from: jomardi on July 01, 2014, 10:27:47 PM

It was removed because it hasn't been updated for Beta 5b. I don't make the MOD bikes, so I have to wait until the original author updates them. I didn't want to have 7 bikes in that would crash GP Bikes. :/
I wanted for singl - play