• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Some thought she was a dipstick whilst others just didn't care..

Started by girlracerTracey, May 28, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

soc_monki

better than i can do!  cadwell is fun but some parts are so slippery, and i havent got the track down yet in memory.  i know once i do it will make me a better rider all around...man i love this game!

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

iVolution

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 28, 2014, 03:04:27 PM
My quest for a perfect lap of Cadwell Park is nearing it's end..
Thats what I usually think when going fast around a track... the thing is that after a few hours/days I always manage to scrape of at least 1 or 2 seconds from my "wow this was really fast" times and wonder how I could every thought I was fast before  ;D

iVolution

So i decided to do some laps on Cadwell, really interesting track to say the least. What is the time to beat on this track? Do not see it registered on the records page.

BOBR6 84

Im not sure of the times either.. I was doing 1:30's with the fireblade but 1:28's with the R1 roadbike!! That thing suits cadwell because it doesnt wheelie much and is very stable.. Strange things happen at cadwell lol

Vini

My best lap is 1.27.057 with the RGV500.

And I agree, with a correctly set up gearbox it's almost scary how much the superbikes wheelie.
I have just done a few laps on the GSVR and managed to do a 1.23.5 but I that was still far from perfect.
I will upload a video tomorrow (no onboard this time though :D).

Vini

Here is the video as promised :D
The last lap is the fastest one (starting at 5:00).
http://www.youtube.com/v/9C6XBHL1n2g

Here is the demo file: https://mega.co.nz/#!yIBjjYAQ!ywhsXKojUi9rZaYgWBiaMhB142r4tw-kOzdtdzXKqvc
Just copy it to "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays" or  "%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays" if you are still on XP and watch it in-game.