• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MaxTM - A telemetry tool for GPB, MXB, WRS and KRP

Started by HornetMaX, May 28, 2014, 11:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

v1.9 out:

• Now works for MXB too.
  • Allow to modify selected laps colors.
  • Ideal lap time (per run) shown in Timings panel.
  • Selecting a lap in Timings panel will show the other laps times as difference to this lap.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.10 out:

• Updated for KRP beta12 (no changes for others).

MaX.

HornetMaX

Replaced Google Drive download link with Mega download link (due to false positive virus detection on Google Drive).

MaX.

P.S.
If you want to check that the file has no virus, you can download it and check it on virustotal.com (free).
There's only 1 AV out of 55 that thinks it's a virus (ClamAV, I've contacted them and notified about the false positive).

doNico

thanks for the reupp MaX ... really appreciate your work! hopefully, i can gain some data to locate my faults :P

~doN

C21

Does it need to be updated for B7b or does it run as it is?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on November 06, 2015, 08:58:11 AM
Does it need to be updated for B7b or does it run as it is?
It will not run with beta7.

I have some work to do on it but I'm waiting a bit as at the moment there are some discrepancies between some of the structures across the different games (GPB, WRS, MXB, KRP).
Ideally I'd wait for the next release of MXB and KRP, hoping the 4 games will then be aligned.
But as this may not be very soon (for KRP at least), one day I'll get bored and do the necessary work to handle the non-alignment.

MaX.

C21

FuXX  :-X
Is much to be done to get it working?

I used TM for modding development and to resolve issues easier.
:'(

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on November 06, 2015, 09:16:51 AM
Is much to be done to get it working?
Not really hard, just a piece of junk code that will have to be trashed once all the games are again aligned.

HornetMaX

v1.11 out:

• Updated for GPB beta7, WRS beta7b, MXB beta3, KRP beta14.
  • IMPORTANT: telemetry files saved with older versions of MaxTM are not supported. You won't be able to open them.

C21

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on November 14, 2015, 03:10:02 PM
Thank you so<much MAX!!  :)
If it wasn't you asking, I probably wouldn't have done it now and would have waited until MXB b4 and KRP v1.0 were out :)

Hawk

Vini

November 14, 2015, 06:54:03 PM #27 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:29:33 PM by vin97
nice, thanks max!

just tried loading some files in the viewer but I get "Unknown Info file version 10""
just to clarify, i used freshly recorded telemetry from hockenheim :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on November 14, 2015, 06:54:03 PM
nice, thanks max!

just tried loading some files in the viewer but I get "Unknown Info file version 10""
just to clarify, i used freshly recorded telemetry from hockenheim :D
I'd say you're doing something wrong as 10 is the right version. Are you sure you're not using the old version of the viewer ?

In case, put the .data.bin and .info.bin files somewhere and let me have a look.

Vini

November 14, 2015, 08:38:38 PM #29 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:57:50 PM by vin97
yeah, pretty sure.

also, how can i remove the 'MaxTM telemetry is ON' message in replays?
it doesn't go away for me.