• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:26:13 AM

Chopper: The Gent (Final)

Started by rodney007, June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney007

June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:58:50 PM by rodney007
The Gent

Instructions:
Simulation -> Manual rider lean F/B L/R = OFF

Known issues:
In replay from distance rider position incorrect

This is my updated version with working dash, textured engine, leather seat, springer front end, rear fender, new tank, single frame chassis and more. My First official bike release so far and something I thought would be a bit different for the game. Hope you enjoy it and have fun!

Credits:
Alone - Your a legend!

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcl796zbtdtemez/The%20Gent.zip

vash

:o    Funny bobber ; We can ride with this in GPbikes??  Very cool man

valentinik46

imagine if you were not bored.. :D,im thinking of trying to model a bike with 3ds max 2010,i have done some tuts,if i make something thats visually good i will post the progres

iVolution

Quote from: rodney007 on June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM
Got bored tonight.....
I hope you get bored every night, for the rest of your life  ;D

GhostdogNL

oooow hahaha F.....cool  !!! keep on the good stuff !!!

rodney007

Quote from: vash on June 14, 2014, 01:33:01 PM
:o    Funny bobber ; We can ride with this in GPbikes??  Very cool man

Technically yes  :)

vash

;)     Amazing ;; you're the boss men, continue the crazy model bike. You know the Ducati paul smart   :P   

rodney007

Klax75

Pretty fun ride. I use to have a lot of biker/chopper friends. This reminds me of several of the bikes. Except my two friends that were brothers they had one with the ape hangers were 41" tall. lol Had to be 6' at least to even ride it. Since your hand were straight above your head.

rodney007

June 15, 2014, 09:27:50 AM #9 Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:40:18 AM by rodney007
Quote from: Klax75 on June 15, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
Pretty fun ride. I use to have a lot of biker/chopper friends. This reminds me of several of the bikes. Except my two friends that were brothers they had one with the ape hangers were 41" tall. lol Had to be 6' at least to even ride it. Since your hand were straight above your head.

yeah hardcase, in-game would look pretty funny if was any bigger than this. Did you manage to have a ride yet?

Klax75

Yeah rode it around a few tracks. GP Bikes crashed on me a couple times. Now BreuquainVille crashed when ever I try to use the track. :/ I tried the gent on it, GP Bikes crashed. I tried another bike and GP Bikes crashed. Always worked before. I tried put a new install of the track, making a new profile didn't help. :/

rodney007

Quote from: Klax75 on June 15, 2014, 09:37:34 AM
Yeah rode it around a few tracks. GP Bikes crashed on me a couple times. Now BreuquainVille crashed when ever I try to use the track. :/ I tried the gent on it, GP Bikes crashed. I tried another bike and GP Bikes crashed. Always worked before. I tried put a new install of the track, making a new profile didn't help. :/

strange?

Klax75

I installed the track again, restarted my computer and it seems to be working now. Weird. I did notice the gent when I crashed on a couple different tracks it just froze the game. Then crashed.

Reactive

As i remember some people here said the chopper in GPB is facepalm, hehehe.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

RiccoChicco

@Rodney : Can you post a screenshot of the wireframe?