• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

canned vibrations during braking

Started by oppolo, June 16, 2014, 01:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

PiBoSo

Could you please give more information?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

oppolo

when the car is stopped and I push the brake, I feel vibrations on my G25

oppolo

CapeDoctor

as a G25 user myself, i was interested to know what issues fellow users have encountered, but the total lack of any info renders this thread useless to anyone else.
please consider this when posting in the forum, which is meant as a platform to help as many as possible.   ???

oppolo

what's wrong? in the first release I had strange vibrations on my G25 when pushing the brake pedal, now anymore

CapeDoctor

nothing is wrong, it's just that you say nothing about what you did to fix it, or where the vibration was coming from, was it with WRS only, or other games/sims - no detail at all, is all i meant.
obviously, if you did nothing, and it just went away, then there is nothing to add.
all good.  8)

oppolo

up
these canned vibrations when push the brake pedal are still on, try with F2000. at this stage of development, FFB is good enought for to get rid of these tricks.
I have G25 and these my settings

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on May 17, 2017, 12:19:29 PM
up
these canned vibrations when push the brake pedal are still on, try with F2000. at this stage of development, FFB is good enought for to get rid of these tricks.
I have G25 and these my settings

There is no canned vibration added.
It could be due to uneven longitudinal forces on the front tyres...  :-\
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

oppolo

ok thanks, I solved adding 1% of dead zone... I would be curious to try values among 0.1 and 0.9%