• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:34:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Helmet pack

Started by RiccoChicco, June 21, 2014, 10:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Suomy helmet is already there. >>> search <<<

Warlock

Any idea why Arai skins are very low resolution?

I downloaded the template from french forum, and it's the same, maybe its not a final version?

kmracing99

Has the Arai template been released? really looking forward to doing skins for it.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Which name of tga should I give for Shoei helmet and visor? Tried helmet, helmet-1, and didnt work. Which name should I put?

PeterV

Quote from: lotusmania on October 17, 2014, 03:47:44 AM
Which name of tga should I give for Shoei helmet and visor? Tried helmet, helmet-1, and didnt work. Which name should I put?

Shoei X-spirit I & II

Helmet-livery
Helmet-visor

DanielCostilla24

hi I noticed when I installed the helmets they all came out backwards. Any tips on how to solve this?

Hawk

March 17, 2015, 09:18:13 AM #21 Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:20:05 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: DanielCostilla24 on March 17, 2015, 06:58:35 AM
hi I noticed when I installed the helmets they all came out backwards. Any tips on how to solve this?

Yes. You've installed helmets designed to work on previous versions of GPBikes? You need to install helmets updated for use in the current version of GPBikes Beta 6c.  ;)

You can download the current helmets available from Klax's "BikeMOD Revived" forum thread here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!FFp0ELrJ!X_HxLmOBRTi-qqys15jtfw .  Just click on the link for "Bike Mods and Paints Database"and it will take you to a database and you will see a folder for "Helmets Beta 6c"

Hope this helps.  :)

Hawk.
PS: Delete the helmets you've installed previously that don't work.