• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:54:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Reverse support

Started by HornetMaX, June 23, 2014, 10:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Hi all,
why not showing our appreciation for the work done on beta5 and 5b to our beloved team of developers in a centralized manner ?

I'll start (but I'll be short and to the point, for once).

Thanks. A lot.

MaX.

Alby46

thank you, really. the last beta is fantastic :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Warlock

Sure, thanks a lot Piboso and Team.
Respect for a free, life time support for only 20€ game.  This is amazing. I love to see a motivated developer that try to improve even more a fantastic job.
One day you will get rid of those damn core exe problems and comunity will really really love you guys.  ;)

JamoZ

Klax75

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Warlock on June 23, 2014, 11:03:51 PM
Respect for a free, life time support for only 20€ game.  This is amazing. I love to see a motivated developer that try to improve even more a fantastic job.
One day you will get rid of those damn core exe problems and comunity will really really love you guys.  ;)

Seconded. Every word of that I wholeheartedly endorse.

grT

Hawk

Thank you Piboso and team!

Your all doing a brilliant job in slowly improving GP Bikes to take it's rightful place as the best and only genuine race bike sim available today!

Hawk.

PS: I also second "Warlock's" words... Good job guys! ;D

C21

Quote from: Warlock on Today at 12:03:51 AM

Seconded. Every word of that I wholeheartedly endorse.

Re: Reverse support
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:50:30 AM »

Thank you Piboso and team!

Your all doing a brilliant job in slowly improving GP Bikes to take it's rightful place as the best and only genuine race bike sim available today!

Hawk.

PS: I also second "Warlock's" words... Good job guys! ;D

+ 1000000000....
No more to say what not have been said! ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

BOBR6 84

Yep, Great work, thankyou!

I bought a gaming pc for this! Nuff said lol

guigui404

i make like Brm " great job  :D"

Daniel_F

Thank you guys for sure the best motorcycle game ever made!! GREAT job!!!

Alone

+1. Seconded every word wrote.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ian

Go Team Piboso thank you ;D

valentinik46

ok i just did a little super tiny microscopic complaint next door about woobles i confess but....yes..... thank you guys for this beta and this game in general what would we have without gpbikes nothing,and we have the best of the best,keep improving this already amazing sim wich real riders and non riders apreciate truly,i remember myself searching endlessly for years for a motorcycle sim that gives you that feeling and being dissapointed not to find anything,and than i found gpbikes in its alpha stage making baby steps,it was amazing  to play those early alphas and witness this improvement these guys ,or guy back than, have made,and i believe this is only the beginning........... :)

Warlock

Quote from: valentinik46 on June 25, 2014, 12:45:14 AM
ok i just did a little super tiny microscopic complaint next door about woobles i confess but....

lol  ;D

We all do, but that doesn't mean we are lying in this post, god knows we are really gratified with what we have, despite the issues. Our complaints (sometimes very rude, i know) only push this sim even higher.