• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:46:57 PM

Pink hair

Started by Klax75, June 26, 2014, 08:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

You know grT, your love of pink. I had pink hair for 8 years. lol :) I miss that, it was fun, when it faded it just faded pink!

girlracerTracey

You know Klax you've given me an idea..  ;)

P.S. "hands down" was meant as a purely inflammatory comment!  ;D

Klax75

I'll have to show you a picture of the slightly younger me with the old hair. I dunno about posting it with all these bum's around. lol

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on June 26, 2014, 08:31:25 AM
I'll have to show you a picture of the slightly younger me with the old hair. I dunno about posting it with all these bum's around. lol

Post it with no fear, Jamoz is gone  ;D ;D ;D

MaX.

Klax75

Ok, here I am. :)

I was 28 in this picture, I'm 38 now. I cut my pink hair off 4 years ago. I don't look all that much different now days. I don't have the eyebrow rings anymore since I have a skinny forehead so they grow out on me easy. Everything else is the same, goatee is thicker and longer. lol This is the longest I've had my actual hair color in my whole adult life.

HornetMaX

Wow, that's some pink man ! (I'm sure grT can tell us which exact shade of pink it is).

I can tell you the very same color seems to be pretty popular in Scotland nowadays ... who knows, maybe you've started a trend !

MaX.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Klax75 on June 29, 2014, 09:21:29 PM
Ok, here I am. :)

I was 28 in this picture, I'm 38 now. I cut my pink hair off 4 years ago. I don't look all that much different now days. I don't have the eyebrow rings anymore since I have a skinny forehead so they grow out on me easy. Everything else is the same, goatee is thicker and longer. lol This is the longest I've had my actual hair color in my whole adult life.

Yes I can..that's sexy fast racer dude pink with direct steer with torque!! That's what that is..  ;)

I love that hair Klax!

grT

Klax75

Warlock

Pretty cool pic Klax ;) 

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 29, 2014, 11:22:49 PM
Yes I can..that's sexy fast racer dude pink with direct steer with torque!! That's what that is..  ;)
When in doubt, always ask a expert. I would never have found the exact shade :)

MaX.

Klax75

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 30, 2014, 09:53:21 AM
Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 29, 2014, 11:22:49 PM
When in doubt, always ask a expert. I would never have found the exact shade :)

MaX.

lol.

Actually I picked that color since when pink fades (after about a month, as it was permanent) it fades to lighter pink. Purple fades to kind of a old lady grey. Blue fades to kind of I just got out of a swimming pool green. Red fades to orange'ish color. Since my hair is naturally very dark brown, I had to bleach it very blonde to get it to look like that.

On the upside since I am starting to go grey, I wouldn't have to bleach constantly anymore. Woo hoo. lol

Warlock

OMG  he is an expert !  ;D

Klax75

Quote from: Warlock on July 01, 2014, 12:57:17 PM
OMG  he is an expert !  ;D

One of my sisters use to do hair for a living. lol

girlracerTracey

Can you give me exact details of precisely how you got that shade of pink? What dye you used and the necessary stages of preparation and application to end up with that awe inspiring result?

I might give it a go..

grT   ;D

Klax75

Quote from: girlracerTracey on July 04, 2014, 12:08:20 PM
Can you give me exact details of precisely how you got that shade of pink? What dye you used and the necessary stages of preparation and application to end up with that awe inspiring result?

I might give it a go..

grT   ;D

lol. Sure.