• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:48:14 PM

Chopper: The Gent (Final)

Started by rodney007, June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney007

Quote from: Klax75 on July 01, 2014, 01:14:57 AM
Was wondering if you were going to make a version for Beta 5b?

I put in the new sprocket info and chain info to make it to work. So I could use it offline.

I could add it to the Bike MOD, just would be better if it wasn't listed as a GP500 bike. Since we have categories now. And if someone wanted to host a old school race. This being a GP500 it would come up in that category. Maybe change it to Road Bike, or Road Bike 500. If there are other bigger engine road bikes, to separate it from other road bikes.

Last note, the tires are very reflective, like they are metal. hehehe.

Sure,

add your fix and put with bike mod :-)

Mikaa_34

Beautiful. Can u create a supermotard model please !!!

capeta

You just need to model a  chain-wallet now ^^ and maybe an helmet with horns XD
Great job!

lorenzods

hello rodney, I can not find the post of supermoto and tz750, where have they gone?

janaucarre

Ouch, you don't know what happens last weeks.
Rodney decided to stop the production of his bikes after some hard speaking in his threads. No big chance to see him back.
PS: you will not find any threads or post about that because all have been removed.
I was like you, the 750 has many beautiful days in front of it. (don't  know if it is said like this in english)

Vini

Yep, I am sure, rodney would have provided the community with a lot of awesome bikes but I can fully understand that he is not willing to do that anymore.

guigui404

I'm sure that he'll come back , modeling is a passion for him and motorbike too so i think he'll come back :)

WALKEN

Help me, help you!