• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:38:08 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Yamaha YZR-M1 Sound

Started by camillozockt, July 08, 2014, 07:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camillozockt

I made a new sound for the Yamaha YZR-M1

https://www.youtube.com/v/ArrcrUR9MJ0

It's for the Beta5b and playing online is still possible  :D

Download : https://mega.co.nz/#!GVwg2I4R!gFQw56RXkeSJFq7rbNSNzR7jHBeC4u0nDLtu3mS3qsM

iVolution

July 08, 2014, 08:58:40 AM #1 Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:00:26 AM by iVolution
that is pretty spot on, nice that you were able to recreate the typical cross plane crankshaft type of noise the M1 makes. Have not tried the original M1 yet but if that was using the murasama sound this is a huge improvement.

P.s. might want to get that included in the bikemod if the creator of the M1 (if not you) is ok with that.

Stout Johnson

Sounds pretty nice Camillazockt! I also worked on an M1 sound and it is nearly finished  ::) Your sound is pretty nice mate - but as I spend much time already with creating my sound, I will most likely release it too. It doesn't hurt to have some competition  ;)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

iVolution

Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 08, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
Sounds pretty nice Camillazockt! I also worked on an M1 sound and it is nearly finished  ::) Your sound is pretty nice mate - but as I spend much time already with creating my sound, I will most likely release it too. It doesn't hurt to have some competition  ;)
Let the battle of sounds commence  ;D, place your bets NOW!

rodney007

Vini

Hmm, except for the Honda, MotoGP bikes don't sound nice in my opinion.
They have to be screaming like V10s or 600 WSS bikes.

camillozockt

Quote from: vin97 on July 08, 2014, 01:52:44 PM
Hmm, except for the Honda, MotoGP bikes don't sound nice in my opinion.
They have to be screaming like V10s or 600 WSS bikes.

that is a matter of taste ! i love them because they sound so brutal and not normal  ;D !! but i am also working on the wss600 sounds

https://www.youtube.com/v/O7kOuuQW2VY

GhostdogNL

If you can ,and want ofcourse . Take al look into the sound of the new duc 996.. becouse its sounds like a bike.airplane.bus.train. in one ;D

camillozockt

Quote from: GhostdogNL on July 08, 2014, 05:00:13 PM
If you can ,and want ofcourse . Take al look into the sound of the new duc 996.. becouse its sounds like a bike.airplane.bus.train. in one ;D

XD

Homerjay

Wonderful Job! I accidentally overwrite with the original :( and now the download link don't works.
Please fix it or give an alternative.
Cheers

PeterV

janaucarre

Quote from: Homerjay on August 30, 2014, 03:50:42 PM
Wonderful Job! I accidentally overwrite with the original :( and now the download link don't works.
Please fix it or give an alternative.
Cheers

Verify in the adress bar that there is not     chrome... before the mega adress,
sometimes i have that on firefox.

Homerjay

Thx check it and try other browser but same problem. After i start the download it hangs for a while and then error.
I can download with Mega without problem other files. :) Thx anyway.

Homerjay

Download it from another PC and connection it worked fine!! THX