• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:57:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Help With The Bike Attitude

Started by adrmelandri, July 12, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrmelandri

Hello all
i just want to say, why is very difficult to control the wheelie when open the gas after exit corner ?  :( i always should shift the gear up to reduce the wheelie, and sometime when the wheelie starts to normal, it comes a wobble so what i do is reduce the gas.. also i have a problem when exit the corner, the bikes was starts to wobbling and wheelie and then the up gear was stuck, so i should shifting up manually :( .. any suggestion  ::) :) ??

Auto Rider L/R off
Auto Rider F/B off
Braking Help Off
Clutch assistance on
wheelie help on
automatic shift on
shift help on
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Arvoss

That's a Beta5 problem... :/ You can't do much about it. Alibaskins reduced his suspension and it works a bit better apparently.

capeta

Don' t forget to set antiwheeling to 3 or 4 depending the bike in the garage too ;)

Abigor

July 13, 2014, 09:56:36 AM #3 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:57:00 AM by Abigor
Quote from: capeta on July 12, 2014, 06:24:37 PM
Don' t forget to set antiwheeling to 3 or 4 depending the bike in the garage too ;)
lol .......sorry but i really laughed so high when i read this...... ;D.......i just try some laps  Jerez 1000cc on "max antiwheeling" and i hold "rear brake" under acceleration to..... and still my bike try to fly.....yes fly  ;D

capeta

July 15, 2014, 08:03:27 AM #4 Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:05:12 AM by capeta
Lol why did u laughing?
I know it's not the best solution beta5 problem... but it's better with the max antiwheel value i think .

janaucarre

try to put the wet mapping, the bike doesn't make so much wheeling.

BOBR6 84

simple.... less throttle  ::) 

i know its a work around, but....

capeta

Quote from: janaucarre on July 15, 2014, 06:01:29 PM
try to put the wet mapping, the bike doesn't make so much wheeling.
Good idea i 'll try!

Abigor

Quote from: capeta on July 15, 2014, 08:03:27 AM
Lol why did u laughing?
I know it's not the best solution beta5 problem... but it's better with the max antiwheel value i think .
I'm just really frustrated with this beta......sorry man......  it was nothing personal...... ;)

capeta

Ok np cause i now you're a long time driver on gpb but sometimes we forgot the simple things.
But i now beta 5 is frustrating. wheelie and wooble.
But theere's some good improvement in the feel of the bike we just need to wait for the beta 6 but i hope piboso 'll do something for these 2 points  in main goal.
And very hopeffully for the front grip in turn specially with the 125 and 500.
Because without these 3 bad points gpb is awesome!

HornetMaX

Quote from: capeta on July 17, 2014, 03:30:17 AM
When the online does not crash, or jump start you, or miscount laps or let the bike ride 5Km alone by itself ... then yeah, it is wonderful.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 17, 2014, 08:35:38 AM
When the online does not crash, or jump start you, or miscount laps or let the bike ride 5Km alone by itself ... then yeah, it is wonderful.

MaX.

LOL..... You've somewhat "hit the nail on the head" with those statements Max/capeta. Hehe!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on July 17, 2014, 10:12:41 AM

MaX.

LOL..... You've somewhat "hit the nail on the head" with those statements Max/capeta. Hehe!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.

Not hammering the message home hard enough still, it seems: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1313.msg16913#msg16913

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 17, 2014, 12:41:27 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on July 17, 2014, 10:12:41 AM

MaX.

Hawk.

Not hammering the message home hard enough still, it seems: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1313.msg16913#msg16913

MaX.

Yes indeed.... I've just seen it and posted my reply through tight lips. Well as tight lipped as I could. Lol

I'm just gobsmacked!!  ::)

Hawk.

capeta

MaX.
[/quote]

I can live with this 4 problems ,it's more the front grip who is annoying me.But i know some of you need this point solved for to do league.