• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:29:50 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

WHY ?

Started by guigui404, July 29, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi riders  :) ,
I did this topic today to ask a little question , maybe there is many answer to my question but i hope you will explain why !
I find the online really desert , before there were many many riders on the servers
Maybe it's cause by the holliday , or maybe the beta5B or maybe other reason that i don't think
don't hesitate too say why you don't play online if u've another reason :)

Thanks for read that :)

iVolution

July 29, 2014, 12:56:12 PM #1 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:57:46 PM by iVolution
For me there are multiple reasons for not being online as much as before.
1. Beta5b does not really add new functionality so there is no reason to keep rediscovering everything. Aside from that there are some new bugs that do not really improve the racing experience.
2. I am really busy with finishing my study so game less than before.
3. Full servers attract people, if they are empty i am less likely to start up gpbikes.

PeterV

Quote from: guigui404 on July 29, 2014, 12:38:09 PM
Maybe it's cause by the holliday , or maybe the beta5B or maybe other reason that i don't think

Those 2 reasons would be it.

guigui404

Quote from: PeterV on July 29, 2014, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on July 29, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

Those 2 reasons would be it.

And for you all the known bug not correct with beta5B that a reason too ?

Warlock

guigui404

Quote from: iVolution on July 29, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
For me there are multiple reasons for not being online as much as before.
1. Beta5b does not really add new functionality so there is no reason to keep rediscovering everything. Aside from that there are some new bugs that do not really improve the racing experience.
2. I am really busy with finishing my study so game less than before.
3. Full servers attract people, if they are empty i am less likely to start up gpbikes.

for the Third purposition u make its a vicious circle , see less people so doesn't play , so less people play etc etc ..

BOBR6 84

Time! not enough of it!

core.exe crashes dont help i guess..

i think there is plenty of people playing but there is no initiative..

peterV decided to host an event.. Bam! full grid...  ;)

guigui404

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 29, 2014, 01:36:56 PM
Time! not enough of it!

core.exe crashes dont help i guess..

i think there is plenty of people playing but there is no initiative..

peterV decided to host an event.. Bam! full grid...  ;)
yeah but event it's just like 1/2 hours , for me i'm boring after some lap online now with this beta and less riders online

janaucarre

Hello,
many reasons that make i'm not on server:
1: corexe if i'm not the first or the second coming in the session, and if there is more than 4 people riding.
2: time, i take much time to do track, so no time to ride.
3: i can't join server from america, and some italian, because the ping is too high.
I think there is many people riding everyday, see the alibaskins dedicated server page, all results:)

guigui404

Quote from: janaucarre on July 29, 2014, 03:41:18 PM
Hello,
many reasons that make i'm not on server:
1: corexe if i'm not the first or the second coming in the session, and if there is more than 4 people riding.
2: time, i take much time to do track, so no time to ride.
3: i can't join server from america, and some italian, because the ping is too high.
I think there is many people riding everyday, see the alibaskins dedicated server page, all results:)
There are really less people than beta4B !

Kerazo

Quote from: guigui404 on July 29, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

There are really less people than beta4B !
yes true, it seems like the online interest is less then before but maybe its just the bugs like core and getting out of sync for the americans :(

Stout Johnson

Gosh.....stop the whining b*tches! Since I have been part of GPB there have always been episodes of low interest, especially during the summer month's. Me personally, I am a big beta 5 supporter and still I have many other things to do at the moment. So no biggy, we will be here again during the cold and dark winter time (speaking for northern hemisphere) for sure.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Abigor

Hawk

I think Stout is largely correct in what he says about the lack of online activity is due to seasonal choice. However, I also think that for those who ride with auto-rider active are seeing a big difference in increased instability manifesting itself in low-sides much more than was ever present in beta 4/b. Very disheartening to say the least.
Maybe some have found a workaround by finding a setup that helps a lot, but one thing is for sure, if people would use full manual rider then, even in beta 5/b, the bike is very much more stable in corners, even the tight ones.

Maybe there lay the solution? We should all go fully manual?  :P

Hawk.

Daniel_F

well i dont rly play much since 5b i tryed 1ยบ 1 2 weeks but then stopped dont find much fun in this patch ...

w8ing for next one i check the forum every day to see if it pops up xD