• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:59:35 AM

WHY ?

Started by guigui404, July 29, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on July 29, 2014, 11:21:53 PM
CORE.EXE

Hmmm ... did you update the drivers of your CRT monitor ?

MaX.

JamoZ

No i don`t think so, what is a monitor?

Warlock

girlracerTracey

Is that John Wayne? I never did like him. What a nasty man! Eyes too close together also!

Bloody cowboys! Who needs them?

grT  :)

JJS209

girlracerTracey

A lazy husband and too many beers..

Finally you manage to get him to do something and this is the result! That's just so predictable.. ::)

grT

JJS209

and then - brraaaaap braaaaaaap bbrrrraaaaapppp - over all carpets

girlracerTracey

Exactly! He's even got the hose in the wrong socket..he would be blowing rather than sucking even if he could get it started!

Really she should have just let him stay down the pub with his drunken mates..

grT  ;D

guigui404

i see all these gif , my god Jamoz has change all of you ...

JamoZ

Quote from: guigui404 on July 31, 2014, 04:58:11 PM
i see all these gif , my god Jamoz has change all of you ...

JJS209

BozoCRO

On a more serious note...

I've noticed lately that I have trouble connecting to the servers. Usually it's some kind of data missmatch.
Since the number of mods is likely to rise, and it's already hard to always be up to date, would it be possible to to eliminate this problem by substituting these missmatches by some default bike model? Something like the "Ghost" model for missing skins. 

Hawk

Quote from: BozoCRO on August 02, 2014, 07:57:35 AM
On a more serious note...

I've noticed lately that I have trouble connecting to the servers. Usually it's some kind of data mismatch.
Since the number of mods is likely to rise, and it's already hard to always be up to date, would it be possible to eliminate this problem by substituting these mismatches by some default bike model? Something like the "Ghost" model for missing skins.

Missing skins/paints don't cause data mismatches(GPBikes will just use the default paint for that bike), and if you use Klax's thread, "Bike MOD Revived" to download your bike mods then you shouldn't get any Bike MOD related data mismatches; same goes for downloading tracks from the "Track Downloads" thread you shouldn't get track data mismatches either.  :)

But if you are downloading bike mods and tracks from other websites, then the likelihood of getting data mismatches increases dramatically because you are likely going outside an established Bike MOD version number that most servers abide to.

Hawk.

HornetMaX

@Hawk: Bozo is suggesting that one could connect to a server even if he doesn't have all the bikes necessary to join the server. If another player on the server has a bike Bozo hasn't got, Bozo would see him on a "default" (or "ghost") bike.

I already suggested this a long ago: it still makes sense to me, I don't know exactly how feasible it is.

Doing this will solve a lot of mismatch issues (not all, the bike Bozo is using must still match exactly the one on the server) and will avoid having to sync a lot of bikes (you'd only need to sync your one).

MaX.

camillozockt

Quote from: HornetMaX on August 02, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
@Hawk: Bozo is suggesting that one could connect to a server even if he doesn't have all the bikes necessary to join the server. If another player on the server has a bike Bozo hasn't got, Bozo would see him on a "default" (or "ghost") bike.

I already suggested this a long ago: it still makes sense to me, I don't know exactly how feasible it is.

Doing this will solve a lot of mismatch issues (not all, the bike Bozo is using must still match exactly the one on the server) and will avoid having to sync a lot of bikes (you'd only need to sync your one).

MaX.

+1

i think thats how every game do !! if i ride a cbr and someone connects with a gsxr and i don't have his bike , i would see the murasama