• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

At last a motorcycle racing game with accurate rear wheel steering!

Started by girlracerTracey, August 01, 2014, 11:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

I am absolutely flabbergasted..! I have stumbled across a real treasure!

Accurate rear wheel steering on the power..

I am still shaking with excitement. Real life mx physics that is so accurate it will blow your head off!

It can be done! And this proves it.  PiBoSo and development team please take note!

Has anyone else tried this?

grT  :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/8KxFV-cFniA 

girlracerTracey

Quote from: JamoZ on August 02, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

It's called having a warped sense of humour Jamoz. I do apologise.  ;) This is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played in my life.. It was a "freebie" I played when I was bored this afternoon. It was fun but it wasn't quite gpbikes.. Anyway you're meant not to be here you naughty boy!

I am excited by the prospect of beta 6 but plan to try to get my head round beta 5b this weekend. I aim to enjoy it for what it is until the new beta comes out.

grT  ;)

P.S. as for trolling..I think there is someone else on this forum from what I have read tonight who is far more guilty of that particular sin than I am.
P.P.S. anyway, I am glad you did not leave Jamoz. And I mean that. 

JamoZ

Erh...let`s just say i can`t go without trolling MaX once in a while so that`s whats keeping me here i gues. But it`s nice to hear at least someone appreciates me around here :P

On a different note ; I know you`re into some arcade fun games once in a while so i think Road Redemption might be something for you aswell. I always enjoyed the old Road Rash games and especially Road Rash 64 on the n64. I`ve spend weeks inside playing that non stop :) Road Redemption is kind of like an homage to that old series and having played the alpha, it`s quite good and looking promising for some careless online fun. Would be great to get some GP bikers in there to bash eachothers skulls in ;)

http://www.youtube.com/v/0RVubsKTjkY

BOBR6 84

That looks epic!! Road rash was amazin lol

Trials evolution is my arcade game of choice though.. Many many hours lost to that haha

girlracerTracey

Well I'm more into serious racing games than I am arcade games. Although I do play motogp14 regularly  ;D, but that's only because I want to race online competitively and reliably. That's what gives me my kicks. My favourite games (not mentioning gpbikes)? It has to be gp500 and SBK2001. Plus on four wheels GTR and rfactor.

But yes I do for some fun now and again, not often, play a few arcade games. For fun. I have played all the Road Rash games because my Dad had them all. I have the all the PS1 versions and most if not all of the pc versions. And yes they are great fun. But they are only a temporary diversion from "proper" m/c racing games.

My all time high apart from sampling the gpbikes beta? Undoubtedly for me racing online on gp500 round the Isle of Man TT course against real life opponents. The physics in gp500 just lends itself so well to the TT track. I know that Jim Pearson's track is still being modded for gpbikes, at least I hope it is, I just hope the "delicate" physics in gpbikes can handle it without toning down the bumps and jumps in the track..it could be an epic experience to savour if the two match each other well.

grT  :)   

P.S. that video looks epic Jamoz.  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on August 02, 2014, 12:46:14 AM
Quote from: JamoZ on August 02, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

It's called having a warped sense of humour Jamoz. I do apologise.  ;)
Don't. When JamoZ says he's "fast", he means on the track, in-game. Outside that, well ... it's another story :)

Quote from: JamoZ on August 02, 2014, 02:36:02 AM
Erh...let`s just say i can`t go without trolling MaX once in a while so that`s whats keeping me here i gues.
Member retention, my #1 goal.

But wait ... do you mean all your PMs were not sincere ? Including the plan to escape together to New Zealand and and live together playing MotoGP 2014 24/7 from a small pacific island ? You're breaking my heart.

MaX.