• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sideslip angle, wut ?

Started by HornetMaX, August 17, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

Quote from: WALKEN on August 20, 2014, 04:37:41 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on August 20, 2014, 09:37:52 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 20, 2014, 09:29:49 AM
lol :) so this whole topic....  ???
The (original) topic was unrelated to what you/Stout and others have reported.
Then the discussion drifted: Stout's video is on a flat turn, so it's interesting. Banked/sloped turns do have an issue, that's clear.

MaX.

Would you like the thread removed Hornet?

Do you mean removed or moved? Because I do not see why this thread should be removed? It is a good discussion - it drifted from a rl MotoGP video concerning front wheel sideslip to some GPB related stuff - but that is not a big issue... If you meant to ask whether the topic should be moved then imo yes.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

WALKEN

OK Stout,

I can move it to GPBikes general discussion if everyone agrees? 
Help me, help you!

HornetMaX

Quote from: WALKEN on August 20, 2014, 07:53:29 PM
OK Stout,

Hmm it's already in GPBikes general discussion, no ? I'd leave it here or, maybe, move it to the physics section.

And, of course, as said by Stout, absolutely no need to remove it: the discussion has drifted but it's really not an issue for me (I wasn't ranting about it at all).

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Its a good discussion! I just missunderstood.. My bad  ;)

HornetMaX

No issue at all BOBR6, really !

I'm actually glad somebody else joined the discussion, discussing at lengths with Stout only was starting to became more than suspect  ;D

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Thats cool I was just pointing that out for anybody who might think otherwise.. Interesting topic I like it! I understand now what the topic is about! ;)
And all this appologising and explaining ourselves in a nice manner is making me cringe lol!!! Lets just keep the ball and banter going..

WALKEN

Quote from: HornetMaX on August 20, 2014, 08:26:31 PM
Quote from: WALKEN on August 20, 2014, 07:53:29 PM
OK Stout,

Hmm it's already in GPBikes general discussion, no ? I'd leave it here or, maybe, move it to the physics section.

And, of course, as said by Stout, absolutely no need to remove it: the discussion has drifted but it's really not an issue for me (I wasn't ranting about it at all).

MaX.

I guess it went over your head then, lol ;)
Help me, help you!