• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:54:55 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Joeski on August 18, 2017, 06:39:34 PM
great effort Meyer...0.5s off the leaders is still well in touch  8)

They're short laps aren't they...what work are you having to do this eve?

We had a little check up on the bike and then we will change suspension a bit :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

We need the Falkenberg track here in GPB so we can see how we compare  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Well done Meyer , go for it  m8 !   thats a very good start !   :)

Meyer#12

Schedule for the day is:

QP 9.55-10.20 cet
Race around 14.00 cet. 24 laps

Wet now but drying up so QP will probably be either full dry or few wet spots :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Watching the live timing now...... Did I hear a 2 stroke riding by the commentary box in the background?  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

August 19, 2017, 08:36:09 AM #560 Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:38:08 AM by matty0l215
There are some 125s running with the moto 3 bikes :P

Also, hows your sweeidsh? I ain't got a clue what he's saying  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 19, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
There are some 125s running with the moto 3 bikes :P

Also, hows your sweeidsh? I ain't got a clue what he's saying  ;D

It was just great to hear those 2 stroke beauties wizzing past. Lol!  ;D 8)

Ashamedly I'm about as well up on my Swedish as I am with any other foreign language.... Nada... nothing.... Zilch. Lol!  :-[ ;D

@Meyer: How did the changes to the bike go? Better or worse than yesterday? You looked to be doing about the same times in the first run? Not sure of your end placing on that first run as I was looking into some modding work on Maya at the same time and missed the end result.  :-[ :)

I'll be watching the race and routing for you mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

Meyer#12

Was a pretty good qualifying today! P4 0,250 off of pole and 0,150 off of 2nd. Exact same time as p3 but he had a better 2nd best lap :)

The changes worked very well, i felt much better on the bike and was out on worn tyres from yesterday, so rear was getting little loose in the end, but still managed to improve by 0,8 from yesterdy :)

Few minor tweaks to rear suspension and we are ready for race with new tyres :) still 0,9s off of my PB from 2012, so i know it is possible to keep up with the frontrunners for the race if i can get away with them :)

Sector 1 is my issue at the moment, but it's getting better for every lap
Meyer#12

MultiCOOLFRESH

Good luck man, you have to keep the GP Bikes flag up ;D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

Did #1:William Svärd (leader at the time) fall off? They've red flagged the race so I presume so? He looked to be pushing really hard at the time pulling out a big lead over the first 3 laps before he presumably crashed out?
Our Meyer was in a good second place at the time too!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

Brilliant! Well done Meyer! Lapped 2 Guys as well!

Hawk

WINNER! FANTASTIC!  ;D ;D
Well done indeed Meyer, proud of you mate! GREAT JOB! ;D ;D 8)

What happened on the initial start before they red flagged the race; lap 3 I think it was? Did matey(#1) crash? It looked like he was pushing really hard at the time, maybe too hard.

Hawk.

matty0l215

Fantastic work Meyer!!

Really well done mate ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />