• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeski

;D ;D i've only just mastered riding in 1p, makes it all feel quite real...although its still not 100% realistic, fairly sure I should be lapping quicker than Rossi  :o ;D
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

JJS209

October 29, 2017, 02:03:11 PM #586 Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:22:29 PM by JJS209
my garage and toolbox.
started to set up my cave and tools one and a half or maybe two years ago.

tools like a pneumatic blake bleeder, hazet led penlight, indicating gauge, a sec. big flexible magnetic bar, a dremel, a new chain rivet tool, prisms and some other hand tools are ordered and expected to arrive. :) :)

Napalm Nick

Very nice cave too.  8) :) Don't forget a teapot.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Blimey!!

Quite the setup you have there JJ ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Where's the gaffa tape??  ;) Nice cave jj  8)

JJS209

not me, im a mechanic.

(P.S. in the upper of the three black boxes in the middle on pic3  ::))

Gamergirl94

matty0l215

Gamergirl94

matty0l215

Gamergirl94

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Gamergirl94

He rides it better too, doesn't crash as often😂still has to have the noobie bib on though😂

Meyer#12

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
He rides it better too, doesn't crash as often😂still has to have the noobie bib on though😂

But i thinl the race versions people make of those is a hell of a lot of fun despite being a little slow :| ::)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Looking good their Gamergirl!  ;D

Poor old Bob... Reduced to a "Plug & Play" ride? Have you got to keep him on a leash these days?! Haha! ;D