• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

Wish I would have captured more from my summer, but racing is my favorite time to socialize these days and the only place I get to see a lot of my friends so remembering to make time to turn on my go pro usually takes a back seat. It's on my gaming channel so a bit of a weird format, hope you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/v/OoiWFF-8-ho

Meyer#12

March 05, 2019, 04:37:37 PM #616 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:54:35 PM by Meyer#12
Season have gotten kind of sorted out now and getting excited.

As it looks now first test will be at Slovakiaring at easter  :D ;D

Here is a few pictures from 2018. It will be same team i will ride for this year.

PS: Pictures by Fredrik Eklöf www.wastegate.se
Meyer#12

Hawk

Great pics Meyer! Good luck for the season ahead... I'll be watching hopefully.... wish you all the best mate! ;) 8)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on March 05, 2019, 04:43:38 PM
Great pics Meyer! Good luck for the season ahead... I'll be watching hopefully.... wish you all the best mate! ;) 8)

Thanks mate! I think the plan for swedish championship will be to live stream all the races next year and some exciting news also coming which might make my season a little more competitive compared to last year. Might be able to keep up a little better with the KTM this year ;)
Meyer#12

Myst1cPrun3

Thought I'd post here seeing as I've actually got some to post now :')
Only my second time on track so be kind 😂

MaVericK

Hey Racer ! looks very cool  8)

Greets Maverick

matty0l215

Very nice!

How was the day? Was it worth the money?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

August 05, 2019, 10:53:15 PM #622 Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:34:16 AM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: MaVericK on August 05, 2019, 07:44:24 PMHey Racer ! looks very cool  8)

Greets Maverick

Ta :)

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 05, 2019, 07:49:17 PMVery nice!

How was the day? Was it worth the money?

The course I did was £310, that, and that included 3x20min sessions with a 2 rider - 1 Instructor thing. Day was awesome, super friendly / helpful staff

For me, a complete novice it was worth it, I mean, I've only got about a day and a half total seat time on any bike at most, and I ended up getting a knee down. Not a big deal really, but it was still satisfying

Depends on what youre looking for really, although it caters for all rider experiences. Celebs like Michael Fassbender, a James MacAvoy and F1dude Mark Webber have had a bash, so it can't be that bad. And you get to go round the full GP Donnington track so that's also a bonus.

I'll be going back again at some point if that says anything. :)

https://www.haslamraceschool.com/

matty0l215

Only just seen this :P

Nice. Little bit pricy but then you are paying for the instruction more than anything.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

You do get everything mind you, like you need literally no kit, as they let you rent everything for the price. Full insurance as well, but I'm deffo going again at some point 👍

lluisete

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on August 05, 2019, 04:30:14 PMThought I'd post here seeing as I've actually got some to post now :')

Wow I really like that Honda CBR, what versin it is? Did you modified the handlebars to make it more confortable?

Here some pics of me :p

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: lluisete on August 21, 2019, 01:21:46 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on August 05, 2019, 04:30:14 PMThought I'd post here seeing as I've actually got some to post now :')

Wow I really like that Honda CBR, what versin it is? Did you modified the handlebars to make it more confortable?

Here some pics of me :p

You looking good there lad. Than an r6?

And its the new 2019 cbr650r, just had lights off and a fibreglass fairing, comes standard with clip ons and adjustable suspension etc.

lluisete

Yep, an r6 2005.

That cbr looks really good to be honest, congrats for that 2019 and good luck in the trackdays world ;)
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Sceptical_ANT

August 24, 2019, 09:41:05 AM #628 Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:44:07 AM by Peng1102
Brno and Pannoniaring on my 750. Brno was pretty awesome as an first trackday and Pannoiaring was completely awesome :) . (If anyone could please mod that track to gp bikes!!!

Meyer#12

A while since anyone have posted here. Thought i would try to get some pictures going again.

Here is a few pictures from 2019 of me racing my Moto3 bike. 2nd in swedish championship (best Honda, only one that could fight the KTM) and 1st in danish championship.

PS: Pictures by Fredrik Eklöf www.wastegate.se
Meyer#12