• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:48:39 PM

[BIKE] Suzuki RGV 500 93

Started by JC#21, August 24, 2014, 02:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

May I add this in the next Bike MOD Release?

FastFreddy

this is what I call a great Bike! and I agree with # JC21, it's also nice to see that the most competent modders specialize in one field in which have passion. ;)

JC#21

Forty6

I'm with JC and Freddy here. Old school 2stroke all the way...
Reminds me of watching Schwantz Rainey and Mamola at Donington Park back in the day. And let's not forget the smell. Whenever a two stroke goes past on the road I'm hanging out the car window like a dog on the motorway. While my wife complains of the stinky petrol smell! Ahhhhh memories..... :D

Hawk

Quote from: Forty6 on August 25, 2014, 08:03:49 AM
I'm with JC and Freddy here. Old school 2stroke all the way...
Reminds me of watching Schwantz Rainey and Mamola at Donington Park back in the day. And let's not forget the smell. Whenever a two stroke goes past on the road I'm hanging out the car window like a dog on the motorway. While my wife complains of the stinky petrol smell! Ahhhhh memories..... :D

Oh yes! I remember that smell of a racing two strokes exhaust fumes..... It was down to "Castrol R" added to the fuel... I even used to put it into the fuel of my road bike too just to get the same smell. Hehe...... Great smell!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.

Forty6

That's the one, Castrol R. If you could bottle that smell you'd make a fortune  ;D

Warlock

Quote from: Forty6 on August 25, 2014, 09:32:37 AM
That's the one, Castrol R. If you could bottle that smell you'd make a fortune  ;D

Lol !!  ;D

alelosbrigia

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Alone

Beautifull bike, great work! Thanks a lot.

Klax75

November 02, 2014, 01:02:10 AM #40 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 01:04:29 AM by Klax75
QuoteI was wondering about getting this bike alongside the Honda and the Cagiva but on my own I don't know how to do that, but in the mod I also do not see that. I belong to the camp that likes each bike to be portrayed as it was in real life but until we get individual physics files done this will do. How can I add it to the list myself?

The three 500cc are JC#21's MOD's so we need to wait for him to update them to work with Beta 6c.

PeterV

i contacted JC about the 500 bikes and hes working on some improvements and making them work for Beta6c.

JC#21

Quote from: PeterV on November 02, 2014, 08:41:19 AM
i contacted JC about the 500 bikes and hes working on some improvements and making them work for Beta6c.

Yes I'm working to release as soon as possible those bikes

There are some surprises ^^

BOBR6 84

Hawk

Quote from: JC#21 on November 02, 2014, 09:40:21 AM
Quote from: PeterV on November 02, 2014, 08:41:19 AM

Yes I'm working to release as soon as possible those bikes

There are some surprises ^^

Great news JC... Can't wait to try your bikes in this new beta!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.