• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:05:37 PM

A new pilot

Started by yoshimura, August 26, 2014, 07:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshimura

Hello everyone, a new among you, respect piboso, this superb simulation, and thank you for the great work, track and bike,sorry for my bad english,i take google translation. ;)

Hawk

Welcome aboard mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Abigor

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

WALKEN

Yoshi,

Welcome and thank you for the kind words  :)
Help me, help you!

yoshimura

Thank you to everyone, warmly welcomed  ;)

janaucarre

Forty6

Medi

I'll borrow this existing thread to say hello!

Just purchased GP Bikes last night after trying out the demo a bit, and although I found the game impossibly hard at first, it also feels highly addictive!
I know I'm not a fast rider at all in real life, but man, in gpbikes I'm even slower. Just managed to ride two full laps in a row at Brno, without falling on my face and considered that a huge success!  ;D
Guess it's going to take some time to get better at this and stop lowsiding at ridiculously slow speeds :)

Hawk

Quote from: Medi on September 28, 2014, 02:07:58 PM

Just purchased GP Bikes last night after trying out the demo a bit, and although I found the game impossibly hard at first, it also feels highly addictive!
I know I'm not a fast rider at all in real life, but man, in gpbikes I'm even slower. Just managed to ride two full laps in a row at Brno, without falling on my face and considered that a huge success!  ;D
Guess it's going to take some time to get better at this and stop lowsiding at ridiculously slow speeds :)

Hi Medi... Welcome aboard mate!

Just keep practicing and all will fall into place for you.... Practice, practice and more practice seems to be the secret with GPB.  ;)

As far as the low-siding is concerned Piboso is aware of this in this current version of GPB beta5b, and we're hoping that it will be sorted out when beta 6 is released soon.

Hawk.

Medi

September 28, 2014, 03:23:38 PM #10 Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:14:59 PM by Medi
Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 28, 2014, 02:28:03 PM

Hi Medi... Welcome aboard mate!

Just keep practicing and all will fall into place for you.... Practice, practice and more practice seems to be the secret with GPB.  ;)

As far as the low-siding is concerned Piboso is aware of this in this current version of GPB beta5b, and we're hoping that it will be sorted out when beta 6 is released soon.

Hawk.

Thanks!

Ah, good to know, although I just realized the reason for my constant lowsiding was something else. I feel really stupid now... Not being used to the game I thought It'd be a good idea to use automatic gears to have one less thing to worry about while I got used to the controls. Just noticed the automatic likes to downshift right when I'm turning into the corners, making the bike unstable  :D using manual gears took 10 seconds off my laptime on the first test lap, lol

janaucarre

After 3 years it is even difficult not falling.
Keep hope, and next beta will be really better i think.

Warlock

Just managed to ride two full laps in a row at Brno, without falling on my face and considered that a huge success!  ;D

lol  ;D

As Janaucarre said, keep practicing, its difficult even years after, but worth it.
Hope beta6 solve these little annoying crashes (lowsides etc)

Welcome