• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:38:40 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

pad ps4 for gp bikes

Started by Duca1199, August 29, 2014, 06:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duca1199

Hello guys I replaced the ps3 with the ps4 and thus the pad.
Now, however, 'I have a problem on the keys trigger r2 l2 me that sees them as normal keys and using them to brake and gas is impossible!
I also installed ds4 tool but nothing, does anyone know how to do to set them so that they work by TRIGGER !!!!

girlracerTracey

I also have a PS4 pad. I will try it out for you later today on gpbikes to see if I can get it to work..

I also have CronusMax. Maybe if there is a problem I might be able to solve it through use of CronusMax? I don't suppose you have a CronusMax do you?

Anyway Let me try it out for you.

grT

girlracerTracey

September 01, 2014, 06:38:50 PM #2 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:41:37 PM by girlracerTracey
Well Duca1189, I plugged in my PS4 pad opened up DS4 tool and made sure everything was as it should be. Checked calibration under DS4 tool and the triggers were fine. Also recalibrated the PS4 (showing correctly as an xbox 360 pad under windows) under the Windows controller menu. Both triggers working perfectly on z axis and calibrated correctly. Full analogue calibration.

So I opened up gpbikes and recalibrated the controller under the settings menu. Interestingly the triggers cailbrated like an on/off switched in the green and red calibration bars but the calibration "dots" for both triggers were moving correctly. Tried several times same result..

When you try to select your triggers in the controller inputs menu they both calibrate as digital buttons..so not surprisingly it is unrideable with the PS4 controller in the simulation itself.

I went back to DS4 tool and tried everything I could think of..even mapped the triggers to the "x" axis just to try this. Still same problem with digital inputs from the triggers in-game in gpbikes.

Tried the PS4 controller with gp500 and it worked as it should do.

Think this might be a glitch of some sort in gpbikes with the PS4 controller. Strange as the PS3 controller works fine.

I didn't try CronusMax as no point if you don't have this.

Maybe you should report this as a bug in the "bugs" thread within this forum as I think the problem may be in-game as such?
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=5.0

grT

HornetMaX

Did you have the xinput plugin in GPB ? Maybe it messes up with the other stuff (DS4).

MaX.

girlracerTracey

September 02, 2014, 12:29:06 AM #4 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:46:45 AM by girlracerTracey
Tried it with and without the Xunput plug-in and also with and without the DS4 tool interface. Same result Max.

Sorry I should have mentioned that.

grT

P.S. Braap570 had the same sort of problem I think.  http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1070.msg12341#msg12341..I wonder if he resolved it finally and how?

Duca1199