• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:22:43 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Suzuka

Started by PeterV, September 02, 2014, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on September 03, 2014, 08:10:32 AM
Just trying the no dynamic surface version of Suzuka and the track texture is white. Doesn't have a tarmac, but it does have the skid marks. Also some of the gravel traps are white.

Hi Klax.

Yes... I've just tested it too and your correct, the track surface compared to DS version of Suzuka is like the track surface and other textures have been over exposed in photoshop or something similar, they are almost white..... I'll PM Noss and see what he thinks.  ;)

Hawk.

Toomes1

Count me in please, I need to test full race distance with lucky strike RGV.....run out of fuel last time on Assen

malve

Hey Guys,

Sign me  on !!  8)

see ya !
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

PeterV

Just trying the no dynamic surface version of Suzuka and the track texture is white. Doesn't have a tarmac, but it does have the skid marks. Also some of the gravel traps are white.

Yep seen it today, ledt a message on the french forum too noss about it.

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on September 03, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

Yep seen it today, ledt a message on the french forum too noss about it.

Just to let you know that Noss has fixed the above problem and the new update is now available from the Track Downloads thread.  ;)

Hawk.

Gzehoo

QuoteClass: GP500 (Varese_v594, Honda NSR500 1995, Suzuki RGV500, Yamaha YZR500, Suzuki RGV500 1993

So... both RGV500s (old and new) are used here?

hezio

I dont know if ok for me this day at this hours.

It's possible just an inscription in Wild Card.
I try to be present for this race guys ;)

PeterV

Quote from: Gzehoo on September 05, 2014, 09:15:10 AM
QuoteClass: GP500 (Varese_v594, Honda NSR500 1995, Suzuki RGV500, Yamaha YZR500, Suzuki RGV500 1993

So... both RGV500s (old and new) are used here?
Yes they are ghezoo

Boerenlater

Count me in.
I suck since I haven't touched the game in years but I still have some time to practice.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 05, 2014, 06:12:06 PM
Count me in.
I suck since I haven't touched the game in years but I still have some time to practice.

welcome back and i put you on the list.
Practice the sightninglap, warmuplap and the start procedure.

jerrej

In please,

not sure if home but will give 24 hours notice if I can't make it.

Cheers

JJ

janaucarre

Hi,
Sorry guys, i can't participate to the race. I began a new school formation and i have too much work, i can read the forum only 3 times a week and i have no played gpbikes from 2 weeks :(

BOBR6 84

Few spaces left.. Would it be possible to put me down as ''maybe'' ??

I have an itch to scratch lol but im at donington park all wkend so I dont know what time I will be back..

Just dont want to fall in the ban list for not turning up!

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

PeterV

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 25, 2014, 07:44:18 PM
Few spaces left.. Would it be possible to put me down as ''maybe'' ??

I have an itch to scratch lol but im at donington park all wkend so I dont know what time I will be back..

Just dont want to fall in the ban list for not turning up!

Ill put you on wildcard then if you can make it just pop in the server and kick ass.