• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:12:46 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bike Tools

Started by PiBoSo, September 04, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Quote from: r1rossi on September 08, 2014, 12:36:09 PM
I don't completely understand what this can be used for but looking forward to finding out.

Thanks

Ryan
edit bikes values
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Eagle

Heya! Firstly, thank you Piboso for these awesome tools. But i got some problems with the 2 of them. The bikeed screen is too big for my screen and the sprgen doesn't want to launch. :(

The engned is really usefull, i don't think i could set the power/torque without it. :)

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 07, 2014, 01:42:02 PM
Heya! Firstly, thank you Piboso for these awesome tools. But i got some problems with the 2 of them. The bikeed screen is too big for my screen and the sprgen doesn't want to launch. :(

The engned is really usefull, i don't think i could set the power/torque without it. :)

Try looking at the .CFG, or .ini files, there maybe a setting in there to alter for your screen size? I don't know because I haven't had the chance to have a good look at it myself yet, but it might be worth a try and see what happens....

Hope this helps mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Eagle

>Hawk

That's what i found in the ini :( :

[front_tyre]
radius=0.000000

[rear_tyre]
radius=0.000000

[load]
path=

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 07, 2014, 03:38:49 PM
>Hawk

That's what i found in the ini :( :

[front_tyre]
radius=0.000000

[rear_tyre]
radius=0.000000

[load]
path=

It's just a shot in the dark, but try adding this to your .ini text file: [gfx]
x=         ; Enter your X-axis screen size here.
y=         ;Enter your Y-axis screen size here.

I don't really know what I'm doing with this, but it might be worth a try. You can always delete it if it doesn't work.  :)

Hawk.

Eagle

HornetMaX

You can mod perfectly without bikeed and the bike tools.
Plenty of mods have been created without.

MaX.

Eagle

>Max

That's what i'm actually doing, i'm just using the engned.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 07, 2014, 05:46:30 PM
That's what i'm actually doing, i'm just using the engned.
Even that, you can live happy without: any spreadsheet would do the job.

MaX.

Eagle

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 07, 2014, 05:49:08 PM
Even that, you can live happy without: any spreadsheet would do the job.

MaX.

Never said it can't done without it, but it's much better to mod with these tools, they are intented to simplify moding, and i don't think someone would deny that. :)

Hawk

Are we still waiting for the bike tool documentation or has it been released somewhere?

Hawk.

HornetMaX

I just noticed something weird: engned.exe uses 25% of my CPU (i5-2500 @4.5GHz, Win 7 x64).
Double checked on my work (hehe) laptop (i5-4310 2GHz, Win 7x64) and it's the same (30% load).

Isn't that strange for something like engned ?

MaX.

Eagle

Noticed something on the engned. I don't know if it was done on purpose, but i can't move the deceleration torque line. Only the acceleration one. It is really disturbing for bikes like zxr/cbr/fzr/gsxr 250 that have a low power and a high revving engines.. The engine brake is more powerful than the acceleration.. :|

And a button for removing some points would be cool, because there's just the "add" one.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on February 05, 2015, 06:53:45 PM
Noticed something on the engned. I don't know if it was done on purpose, but i can't move the deceleration torque line. Only the acceleration one. It is really disturbing for bikes like zxr/cbr/fzr/gsxr 250 that have a low power and a high revving engines.. The engine brake is more powerful than the acceleration.. :|

And a button for removing some points would be cool, because there's just the "add" one.

To edit the idle curve, select "Torque 2".
Right click on a point to delete it.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Can we please have some, if only a basic overview, on how to use/operate/key functions, etc, of the Bike Editor tools set. We've been waiting for what seems a long time now. Thank you.  :)

Hawk.