• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Noob question: stuck out on track - cannot return to garage

Started by trevorde, September 13, 2014, 12:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevorde

Sorry but I'm both a noob and a video games klutz  :(

GPB Beta5

From the 'Testing' screen, I select 'To Track', I go to the last place I was on the track, rather than starting from the garage.  I'm currently stuck out on the track and can't work out how to return to the garage/pits to start another lap/session.

ESC key brings up a menu with a 'Return To Pit' option.  Selecting this goes to the 'Testing' screen and the 'To Track' option still goes to the last place I was on the track.

R key just restarts from the last position on the track rather than the garage/pits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hawk

Hi Trevorde.

I've never heard this one before.  :o

When your out on track and press the "ESC" key and then select return to pits from the menu it should bring you back to the test screen, and there should be a menu bar at the base of the screen. Select "Garage" from that menu bar will take you to the garage were you can alter the bike settings.
But I've never heard of returning to the pits and then when you select "To Track" it putting you back on track were you last left it? Very strange. It should start you out on track in the pits or pit lane.

Just a couple of questions: What track are you using? Also are you using GPB Beta 5, or GPB Beta5/b?

Hawk.

trevorde

Not sure what I've done (or not) but I rebooted and it's working as expected now...

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Hawk

Quote from: trevorde on September 15, 2014, 05:45:10 PM
Not sure what I've done (or not) but I rebooted and it's working as expected now...

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Glad to hear you've got everything sorted mate.  ;)

Hawk.