• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:31:16 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Thumbs up to everyone!

Started by JamoZ, September 29, 2014, 07:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

I just want to take a moment to say how much more fun this forum has become lately. I really appreciate the fact that there is so much room to just talk about whatever you want without getting attacked by hordes of people, and that there is such a casual atmosphere. There even is room for fun!

Also i like the fact that your posts don`t get deleted without a reason like on other forums, or that the moderators don`t destroy convenient topics as soon as someone mentions something offtopic. That is really a plus and i would like to see us continue this way.

I hope that you`ll appreaciate these words because i know that alot of people here feel the same way.

Hooray for us and let us continue like this for many years!

Stout Johnson

Quote from: JamoZ on September 29, 2014, 07:10:26 PM
I just want to take a moment to say how much more fun this forum has become lately. I really appreciate the fact that there is so much room to just talk about whatever you want without getting attacked by hordes of people, and that there is such a casual atmosphere. There even is room for fun!

Also i like the fact that your posts don`t get deleted without a reason like on other forums, or that the moderators don`t destroy convenient topics as soon as someone mentions something offtopic. That is really a plus and i would like to see us continue this way.

I hope that you`ll appreaciate these words because i know that alot of people here feel the same way.

Hooray for us and let us continue like this for many years!

+1
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

dibu

Hehe, that's why I'm still here, despite I'm "only" driving WRS and sometimes offering a server or two ;)

Toomes1

I'm shocked
Never thought I would hear Jamoz speak words of love and joy.

Live long and prosper Jamoz.

iVolution

Quote from: Toomes1 on September 29, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
I'm shocked

Guess he's drunk again  ;D

JamoZ

September 29, 2014, 11:41:05 PM #5 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:58:57 AM by JamoZ

HornetMaX

Quote from: iVolution on September 29, 2014, 11:20:15 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on September 29, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
I'm shocked

Guess he's drunk again  ;D

Definitely drunk. And at 9am :)

MaX.

girlracerTracey

I think you are a very naughty boy Jamoz. I was surprised ppl believed you.. ;)

grT  :)

Harrytmj66

Yeah i have noticed recently that all the good guys are still here and the moaners have buggered off to MXBikes i think