• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:30:39 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Monza

Started by PeterV, September 29, 2014, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

September 29, 2014, 08:16:44 PM Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:36:54 PM by PeterV
GPBikes Beta5b

Race Recap
https://www.youtube.com/v/rjfn7zkE4-8

Gzehoo Best Race overtakes
https://www.youtube.com/v/3I26TI4sysU

Oldschool Race Results: OldSchool Race Results
Oldschool Event Replay: OldSchool Event Replay (full event)
Oldschool Race Replay: OldSchool Race Replay (race only)
Oldschool Race Images: OldSchool Race Images

Race Event
          Download link 1: MEGA Download link 2: DROPBOX
  • Skin Pack:

Race Setup

• Conditions dry Wind 2 m/s N
  • Limited Tire sets
  • Practice 15 minutes
  • Qualifying 15 minutes
  • Sightning lap
  • Warmup lap
  • Race 15 laps (100% race distance)

Help

How to start?
Remember to set Help to ON, in order to see the red arrow or flags.
You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track

Riders Closed

• PeterV
  • Toomes
  • Nuovaic
  • Klax75
  • Hezio
  • JerreJ
  • Hawk_UK
  • Rodrigo Garcia
  • yan24
  • Warlock
  • Boerenlater
  • Malve
  • SuperTaranta
  • Loopatelli
  • Alby46

Wildcard Closed

Wildcards will only be used if riders drop from the initial 16 riders who signed up.

• Ghezoo

Excluded Riders

• Alexhrc
  • JJS209

Rules

Drivers that have signed up and dont appear on the race day, without giving a 24 hour notice will be excluded from any future events i organize.
(any unforeseen circumstances like no internet connection, family matters, will not be counted towards this rule)
Its seems only fair to do it this way because you take a spot on the grid which could have been given to someone else who could have done the race.

• No Chat during Qualifying and the Race.
    You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track.

• No Track Cutting during the whole event.
    This means for example, not going on to the track straight out of the pits, use the PIT OUT (and PIT IN) area.

• No Voting during the Race, other then the admin.

• Be on time Players need to be in the server before the Qualifying session begins. This will eliminate connection lag for people on there qualifying lap(s).

Basic Info

• OldSchool server is up, so you can practice, Vote system enabled, so you can skip sessions if need be.

• Post here to say you're in for the race, if so i will put you're name on the list of 16. Full=Full

• Wildcards can sign up on top of the 16 riders already signed up, if riders drop wildcard entries move up to the riderslist. If you would like a wildcard post in here to say you want a wildcard.
    I will put you're name on the list of 2 for the wildcards. Full=Full

• Racing class is GP500cc, This means that we are using the original Varese_v594 , Honda NSR500 1995, Suzuki RGV500, Yamaha YZR500 1993 and the Suzuki RGV500 1993 for GPBikes.

• Any liveries that you want too use and are not already available in the community, send them too me or post a link in here. I will make sure they end up in the wright place.
    Liveries are supposed to be handed in before 14:00 UK (15:00 CET) on raceday. If not delivered on time they will not be included in the skinpack for the event.

BOBR6 84

Yes please peter!!

Yzr500 + Rainey skin  :)

Toomes1

September 29, 2014, 08:41:08 PM #2 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:46:22 PM by Toomes1
PeterV you know I'm in but can we have 2 rainy skins.
I'll use the cadalora skin #71.

PeterV

September 29, 2014, 08:44:44 PM #3 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:52:35 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Toomes1 on September 29, 2014, 08:41:08 PM
PeterV you know I'm in but can we have 2 rainy skins
ofc you can, you can have 16 if you want. every rider has his own racenumber in the results (not on bike) so its not a problem.
Its only a bit confusing in the replay  ;D Make sure you wear different helmets  ;)

Toomes1

PeterV you know I'm in but can we have 2 rainy skins.
I'll use the cadalora skin #71.
Agv pista Marco Simoncelli.

nuovaic

Klax75

BOBR6 84

Quote from: PeterV on September 29, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
PeterV you know I'm in but can we have 2 rainy skins
ofc you can, you can have 16 if you want. every rider has his own racenumber in the results (not on bike) so its not a problem.
Its only a bit confusing in the replay  ;D Make sure you wear different helmets  ;)

Ok, il use the black Arai rx7gp lid!

hezio

I am ok for this race guys  8)

My bike : Yamaha YZR500
Skin : Sarron
Number : 3

Thanks !

jerrej

Hawk

Don't you just love the smell of Castrol 'R'. Those were the days! Hmmm!

I'm in Peter!  ;D

Hawk.

Rodrigovis

BOBR6 84

September 30, 2014, 04:22:21 AM #12 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:56:04 AM by BOBR6 84
Dont know how easy this would be but in future should we have 2 servers? One normal and one with NDS as a backup!?

Purely because a rubbered in track on GPB is almost sexual.. Lol

I would consider firing up a 2nd server if people wanted to try that, if and when I can! Or would it be a waste of time?

yan24

Warlock