• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:38:27 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

HRC unveils RCV1000R for 2014

Started by SwarleyRuiz, November 07, 2013, 05:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwarleyRuiz

On Thursday at Valencia Honda Racing Corporation introduced the Honda RCV1000R prototype machine to be used from 2014 in the MotoGP "Open" Class.

The prototype machines classed as "Open" will have Magneti Marelli hardware and software, a 24 litre fuel tank and a limit of 12 engines per season.

Together with HRC Executive Vice President, Shuhei Nakamoto, Project leader, Tomonori Sato, presented the final machine to the World's media, in anticipation of it's first outing with the customer teams next Monday at the post-race Valencia test.

The RCV1000R chassis is based on the current RC213V prototype bike, as is the engine - a 90º V4 producing over 235hp of power at 16,000rpm, utilising spring valves and a traditional gear box. The bike will be delivered with Öhlins suspension and Nissin brakes.

Four riders will race on the RCV1000R in 2014, Nicky Hayden and a still to be confirmed second rider in the Aspar Team, Scott Redding (Honda Gresini Team) and Karel Abraham (Cardion AB Team). HRC test rider and two-time World Champion, Casey Stoner, has already tested the RCV1000R and provided positive feedback to HRC engineers. Two machines will be available for the three day test that will begin on Monday.

Source: http://www.motogp.com/en/
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Alby46

nice bike :D

modders... you know what to do :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

C21

I don´t like the shape of the tail and the lower exhaust personally......but all in all a very clean and nice bike. We´ll see how it will perform especially in the hands of former World Champion Nicky Hayden. I think he will be more comfortable with the Honda as with the Ducati this year  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

SwarleyRuiz

maybe the bike world champion 2014 motogp  ;D
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

C21

I don´t think you can go ahead of the factory bikes....but you will have the opportunity to fight for 4th-6th  place :-)
Let´s see which results can be done at  the test today and tomorrow in Valencia.
I´m awaiting also good results from Espargaro and Edwards riding the NGM Yamaha Package  ;D
It will be a very interesting 2014 MotoGp Season  8)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #