• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:48:09 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Can someone post, "Bike MOD Tutorial", please?

Started by Hawk_UK, November 09, 2013, 09:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

November 09, 2013, 09:19:48 AM Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:59:00 PM by Hawk_UK
Hi Guys!

Can one of you guys who has the ability to create MOD bikes please create a tutorial for the GP Bikes community.

This would be a great help for GP Bikes and the community, as there are people out there who have the modelling ability to create the models, but have no idea how to go about integrating a model bike into GP Bikes.

This would be very much appreciated. Thanks! ;D

UPDATE: When I say a tutorial, I'm not asking for a full blown tutorial to include the modelling side of creating the bike(Although, a step by step video tutorial covering the modelling side would be good too for the would-be modellers here), but no, just a quick(if possible) step by step breakdown of the procedure for getting the model inside GP Bikes would be a great starter.... Maybe video tutorials later, eh. ;D

Thanks guys! ;) 8)

C21

+1
This would be perfect  :)
I´m astonished about the abilities of "Privatiers" to create a full bike model and get it compatible to GP Bikes.
I know that it is not a secret how to get it done, so i fully appriciate a small tutorial either to get a look behind the barrier  ;D
-------------
Hi everyone  :D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on November 09, 2013, 11:34:43 AM
+1
This would be perfect  :)
I´m astonished about the abilities of "Privatiers" to create a full bike model and get it compatible to GP Bikes.
I know that it is not a secret how to get it done, so i fully appriciate a small tutorial either to get a look behind the barrier  ;D
-------------
Hi everyone  :D

Let's hope that one of our talented guys has the time to do this for us all... Keep your fingers crossed, mate... Here's hoping! ;D

Hawk

HornetMaX

The wiki above contains some details, a lot is left undocumented.
Notice also, a lot of things will be identical between GPB and MXB, but some will be different (e.g. tire model, for sure).

Finally, MX181 you may want to clarify what you need: just change the 3d of the bike or also change the physical model ?

MaX.

Sfingo

hello, the links http://gpbikes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/GPBikes_mods_Wiki do not work I would like to make a Ducati monster 900 motorcycle how can I do?
Thank you