• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:39:25 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

really noob question sorry

Started by bobgofaster197, October 10, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobgofaster197

Hello

sorry guys really noob question , DL the demo last night im struggling to even get out the pits as im soooo unsteady  ???
i thought the game might be like GP500 but its really hard, any hints how i can ride the bike for more than 10 seconds? thanks

im using a saitek joypad by the way  :)

Hawk

Quote from: bobgofaster197 on October 10, 2014, 12:46:13 PM
Hello

sorry guys really noob question , DL the demo last night im struggling to even get out the pits as im soooo unsteady  ???
i thought the game might be like GP500 but its really hard, any hints how i can ride the bike for more than 10 seconds? thanks

im using a saitek joypad by the way  :)

Hi mate.

I had a problem like this when I first started. I was, and still am using an old sidewinder joystick(after trying a spell with a gamepad); anyway, it's just a case of practice, practice and more practice, and try not to over compensate with your pad stick movements, and make sure you give it some good throttle to get going.

Also you could try checking the box for direct steer in the settings..... Some find it easier to control the bike with "Direct Steer", others prefer "Direct Steer" set to off.  It's just personal preference.  ;)

Hope this helps.  :)

Hawk.

bobgofaster197

hi i will give it another blast, so there is a direct steer option?

janaucarre

Hi direct steer is called direct lean.
You need to know that the people using direct cannot use the non direct lean option and inverse too.

bobgofaster197

ok i think i get you, i see in the game guide a section on direct steer and mentions doing something to the profile.ini?

bobgofaster197

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on October 10, 2014, 01:47:20 PM
Hi direct steer is called direct lean.
You need to know that the people using direct cannot use the non direct lean option and inverse too.

Yeah sorry guys.... My error.  :P ;D

Hawk.

PS: Nice little tutorial video there on GPB settings Janau.  ;D

janaucarre

I have one in english, right the same, but three time i tried to upload on youtube and it crash at the end, so i stopped:)
I hope it's enough understandable in french or only with the images.