• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:03:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Team Race Events???

Started by Hawk, October 19, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

F.A.O: Race promoters:

Just a thought really...... But is there any plans on putting together some team/rider race events that rely on the team working together to gain as many points as possible to win a championship for team and rider?

At the moment we who are part of a team have no events that make use of being in a team, and I just thought it would be great if there were some team/rider championships so the teams could gain some benefit and enjoyment from that.  This would also encourage more riders to form teams too, which would be great! ;D 8)

Hawk.

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on October 19, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

Just a thought really...... But is there any plans on putting together some team/rider race events that rely on the team working together to gain as many points as possible to win a championship for team and rider?

At the moment we who are part of a team have no events that make use of being in a team, and I just thought it would be great if there were some team/rider championships so the teams could gain some benefit and enjoyment from that.  This would also encourage more riders to form teams too, which would be great! ;D 8)

Hawk.

I concur for a 100%, a championship with Team, Rider and Manufacture points to be given away. Don't look at me i am waiting on Beta6 (and the core.exe fix) before even considering it.

Warlock

Klax75

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on October 19, 2014, 11:00:26 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on October 19, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

Hawk.

I concur for a 100%, a championship with Team, Rider and Manufacture points to be given away. Don't look at me i am waiting on Beta6 (and the core.exe fix) before even considering it.

Just thought I'd mention it to keep the dream alive.  ;D
But yes, I also agree with you guys... It would be better when Beta 6 and core.exe fixes are here.  Looking forward to those future Team/Rider championship events. ;) ;D 8)

Thanks guys, thanks Peter!  ;)

BOBR6 84

cant do skins  :( never get time to race  :( but.. i like the idea! the future is looking good!  ;)

Klax75

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 19, 2014, 06:29:33 PM
cant do skins  :( never get time to race  :( but.. i like the idea! the future is looking good!  ;)

Do you have a team?

BOBR6 84

No dude.. Just bob lol.

Its pointless at the moment for me anyway because im working stupid hours..
Something to look at in future though!

Klax75

Well Horizon GP would love to have you. It's Toomes, Hawk_UK, and Myself. :)

BOBR6 84

Thanks klax!! Ok Well if thats alright.. Lets do it!!  ;)

As I say though.. Il be a useless team mate for a while yet but it should be great in future..  8) nice one!  :)

Klax75

ALEale

as Race Promoter ( LOL ) i will announce that GpBikes Italia Community want to organize great championships that allow to do teams and different manufacturers ;)

we will start to organize when B6 will be out....

the idea is to start with different categories to give all a chance to have fun... i think we will need more staff to do this... but in this great forum there's a lot of people who surely can help us

hezio

I am ok for this project guys.

It's a very good idea !
And for push the player come ear it's better !

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 20, 2014, 12:20:18 AM
Thanks klax!! Ok Well if thats alright.. Lets do it!!  ;)

As I say though.. Il be a useless team mate for a while yet but it should be great in future..  8) nice one!  :)

Welcome to the team Bob!  ;D 8)

That's two pretty fast guys(Toomes/Bob), and two old fart back markers(Hawk/Klax) to help slow the competition down(Just joking!!).  Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

PeterV

Quote from: ALEale on October 20, 2014, 08:22:09 AM
as Race Promoter ( LOL ) i will announce that GpBikes Italia Community want to organize great championships that allow to do teams and different manufacturers ;)

we will start to organize when B6 will be out....

the idea is to start with different categories to give all a chance to have fun... i think we will need more staff to do this... but in this great forum there's a lot of people who surely can help us
Well if you guys are ready to begin a championship(s), and are in need of assistance please let us know we can surely help each other to make this something great for everyone.