• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:32 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Motion rig project

Started by Chris_Beeves, September 01, 2021, 06:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Ser helt fantastisk ut! Skulle gärna testa den någon dag. Ditt hantverkarskap är mäkta imponerande.

Ha det,

/David 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Chris_Beeves

Tack David! Hojta till om du ska till Göteborg något så kan vi säkert sy ihop något! Behöver testförare :)
I had to try..

Chris_Beeves

Spent the past week at the Technical University of Delft in the Netherlands at the Bicycle & Motorcycle dynamics conference. It's a place where industry people and researchers can meet up and present, discuss and test two wheeler simulation in every form.
Presented my motion theories and my steering concept and had great response.
Both researchers and industry people (MotoGP engineers among others) were impressed what GPbikes can do as a research tool.

It was a completely crazy awesome week that has given me a lot of motivation to continue developing the sim concept.
I had to try..

teeds

Quote from: Chris_Beeves on October 23, 2023, 04:42:11 AMIt's a place where industry people and researchers can meet up and present, discuss and test two wheeler simulation in every form.

I'm amazed that this is a thing, great to see and nicely done.

Chris_Beeves

Short demo of the steering in its current form:

It's a little too sensitive for my taste at the moment, but the handlebars unfortunately aren't beefy enough to handle full race torque yet. Working on rebuilding the entire steering hardware now.
I had to try..

doubledragoncc

Brilliant work as always Chris.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.