• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Oldschool Nightshift A1 Ring

Started by PeterV, November 01, 2014, 11:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonygas

yan24

Nismo

LOOPATELI

maybe i can join you guys on friday, so put me as wildcard please

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Jose Reina

I'm sorry but I can not run the race, work on Friday, they have changed my turn :(

giorjoe

ok for me
giorjoe #82
Yamaha
Thanks

Hawk

Just did a 7 lap race tonight and I was getting a lot of screen freezing(3 times and crashed each time).

Hawk.

matty0l215

It was pretty good for me. Little jumpy at the start, but it must have been bad, I manged to pass you :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Iv been on the server pretty much every day this week.. Done around a billion laps lol.. No issues whatsoever apart from a few stutters when people connect!

So im expecting a big fat core exe for the race tomorrow lol  :D hope not though  ::)

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 06, 2014, 10:59:03 PM
Iv been on the server pretty much every day this week.. Done around a billion laps lol.. No issues whatsoever apart from a few stutters when people connect!

So im expecting a big fat core exe for the race tomorrow lol  :D hope not though  ::)

Well same for me too, and I've been really enjoying it riding a reasonably stable bike like the R6.... But I thought during a race people couldn't connect to the server and cause those server lag screen freeze moments? But thinking about it since, maybe we had people dropping out of the race and disconnecting which I believe can cause the same effect at times?

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 06, 2014, 10:47:52 PM
It was pretty good for me. Little jumpy at the start, but it must have been bad, I managed to pass you :P

Haha... yes indeed. Lol.
Was it you who I must've almost took out at the first corner on one lap? I remember thinking "OH NO!" 1st corner braking zone(Panic!) what a great time for a  screen freeze! LOL.

Hawk.

Yohji

hi,
could you me add  if Grid left  as wild card ?
but I participation is not certain... If still good  please it.

Yohji Nonosaki
Ninja 6R

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 07, 2014, 07:03:13 AM

Haha... yes indeed. Lol.
Was it you who I must've almost took out at the first corner on one lap? I remember thinking "OH NO!" 1st corner braking zone(Panic!) what a great time for a  screen freeze! LOL.

Hawk.

I rember that, i though "oh here we go, Hawks gonna come screaming past..." then poof, you went across me and into the barrier  :o

I've really got to stop over downshifting on the Ducati :P Very realistic though  :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Rodrigovis

I do not know if I can get time off from work , but I'll sign up for the race

Rodrigo Garcia

PeterV

November 07, 2014, 04:46:43 PM #29 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 04:48:41 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 06, 2014, 10:45:48 PM
Just did a 7 lap race tonight and I was getting a lot of screen freezing(3 times and crashed each time).

Hawk.

I will close Oldschool Mugello server during the Oldschool Nighshift race, dont know if it makes any difference but you never know.

All signed riders including the wildcards are whitelisted. The server will be up again at 19:00 UK (20:00 CET) so you can check if you can get in. At this time the rider sinup and wildcard signup is also closed.
The server will be relaunched about 10 min before race start.

I will not have a skinpack ready for this event. so if riders have skins post a link here if you not have done already, so other riders can download and install them. Use the bike name in youre skin so we know too which bike the skin belongs.