• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:49:22 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Oldschool Nightshift A1 Ring

Started by PeterV, November 01, 2014, 11:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on November 07, 2014, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 06, 2014, 10:45:48 PM
Just did a 7 lap race tonight and I was getting a lot of screen freezing(3 times and crashed each time).

Hawk.

I will close Oldschool Mugello server during the Oldschool Nighshift race, dont know if it makes any difference but you never know.

That's a good idea.... it might just help.....

Thanks mate! ;)

Hawk.

LoriX

I am not whitelisted  :o
Can't get on server :(

LoriX

Please someone get hereeee, I want to race!

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Rodrigovis

I ended of arriving ... tried enter the server , but the race was happening ... a pity .... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

giorjoe

sorry for my retirement, but I had no concentration tonight and not be a danger to others, I preferred to retire

Klax75

I had a horrible race, just didn't have the pace. I was having shifting problems. I'd be hitting the button and it wouldn't shift up. So eventually my engine blow up. I kept falling all over the place, in spots I had never had a problem with.

Thanks for the event. Hope everyone had fun. :)

Toomes1

Quote from: giorjoe on November 07, 2014, 09:28:58 PM
sorry for my retirement, but I had no concentration tonight and not be a danger to others, I preferred to retire
sorry for hitting you in the race

Hawk

November 07, 2014, 09:43:28 PM #38 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:46:37 PM by Hawk_UK
I had a good race for once... A lot more consistent. I had a problem with riders respawning right in front of me(same as many competitors tonight); I think me and Johji had a magnet between us hitting each other on several respawns. Lol....... Anyway really enjoyed it!

Congrats to Yan for the win!

Thank you again Peter for putting on a great event as you always do mate! Appreciated!  ;D 8)

Can't wait to see the replay! 8) 8)

Hawk.

PS: Respawn needs fixing so that rider respawns on track but right on the outside of the track, or inside, whichever is better?  :)

tonygas

November 07, 2014, 09:50:02 PM #39 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:10:04 PM by tonygas
Thank you for this event, I had so much fun. See you in the next. Full gaaasssss!!! :D

yan24

I have had the chance to make a mistake LOOPATELI older than me.

great race with a final round of madness.

google translation

yan24

thank you to PETERV for this event.

Yohji

thx host for held event
my first many riders race, sry for big ping,,,

Respawn must fix. respawn outside of track, or few seconds no collision...

I enjoyed race. very fun, thx for playing with me every riders!

LoriX

I lost connection in the warmup lap and rage quitted. I hate my ISP.. Maybe we'll race on another occasion. Congrats to the winner :)

giorjoe

ok Tom no problem, see you next race ;)