• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Championship SIGN UP

Started by ALEale, November 14, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

JJS209

ale do you create a skinpack for 21pm or should we just follow the single links?

ALEale

LOOPATELI

sorry guys I'm out of the champ, because is impossible for me to race those days. but I will watch them all! good luck everyone

eelric

Hé, ok for me
Nick in game: Eelric
Bike Model: Ducati 1198R
Race Number: 11
Skin: Default

JJS209

hey guys,

i noticed that there are big differences between the bikes: e.g.:
rsv4 and 1199 feel like they are the same bikes with different, very powerfull engines. the duc must have something around 220hp in comparison with the bmw.
the rsv4 is nearly the same strong as the bmw.
the zx10 feels like you ride on rails, very very stable. bmw is wipping, wobbeling around all the time, in every situation and highsides your rider in the end.
at last the r1 is for me a very smooth and also a good, rideable bike. the only bike where i can "feel" the powerdifferences like in "real" when i compare it with the bmw is the r1.

i just wanted to tell my opinion, maybe that could be a reason that the CC will not be that "fair" as it looks like. but its only the 0.93 beta version of this bikeset, maybe in the future the bikes get closer to each other.

just to get not missunderstood: i wanted to keep my bmw. the upper "things" are no reason for me to change the bike, just because i think that i maybe could be a little faster with antoher bike at the moment, in this version of the bikeset.

_oDi_

November 28, 2014, 05:32:28 PM #111 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:48:31 PM by _oDi_
Quote from: JJS209 on November 28, 2014, 05:11:17 PM
hey guys,

i noticed that there are big differences between the bikes: e.g.:
rsv4 and 1199 feel like they are the same bikes with different, very powerfull engines. the duc must have something around 220hp in comparison with the bmw.
the rsv4 is nearly the same strong as the bmw.
the zx10 feels like you ride on rails, very very stable. bmw is wipping, wobbeling around all the time, in every situation and highsides your rider in the end.
at last the r1 is for me a very smooth and also a good, rideable bike. the only bike where i can "feel" the powerdifferences like in "real" when i compare it with the bmw is the r1.

i just wanted to tell my opinion, maybe that could be a reason that the CC will not be that "fair" as it looks like. but its only the 0.93 beta version of this bikeset, maybe in the future the bikes get closer to each other.

just to get not missunderstood: i wanted to keep my bmw. the upper "things" are no reason for me to change the bike, just because i think that i maybe could be a little faster with antoher bike at the moment, in this version of the bikeset.

Emmm... no! ;) rsv4 and 1199 are completely different bike with different geometries with real actual measures (you can check by yourself), like all other bikes. The Panigale has 204 hp, the BMW superstock has around 210-215 hp. But the difference is torque, panigale has 135 NM. Like no other bike.

p.s. our testers run more or less on the same laptime with all bikes. You just have to adapt to each bike, of course.

JJS209

ah ok, thx for the reply about that odi.

_oDi_

no problem  :).. gp bikes is a simulation and what we are doing is only put real data ... the differences are given only by this, and how every bikes reacts to the gpbikes physics...

however, sorry for this but there is a new update (and we explain why)

http://gp-bikes-italia.forumfree.it/?t=69789678

Hawk

Quote from: _oDi_ on November 28, 2014, 05:53:04 PM
no problem  :).. gp bikes is a simulation and what we are doing is only put real data ... the differences are given only by this, and how every bikes reacts to the gpbikes physics...

however, sorry for this but there is a new update (and we explain why)

http://gp-bikes-italia.forumfree.it/?t=69789678

Hi oDi.

Your quote from GP Bikes Italia :
"Unfortunately the test at Aragon did not give good results, with 18 bikes on the track there are many core.exe crashes and general instability of the netcode (even on NDS version). As we know the problem is unstable netcode and maybe the wrong track, but we tried anyway to alleviate all the situation, with lightening of the 3D and fix other bugs of our stk1000, hoping that it will somehow online experience can benefit, although minimally."

I would suspect the majority of "Core.exe" crashes came from when riders crashed and hit gaps off track in the terrain surface of Aragon? Core.exe's for this reason are well known and can easily be repeated at will.
I personally would say that 90% of all tracks suffer from this problem(gaps in 3D mesh) from what I have seen, even on recent releases, and bear in mind that Aragon(even NDS version) is still a beta track and not final(it needs the gaps in the 3D mesh sorting out, and could probably do with a new rebuilt track surface to finalize it to a "version 1.0" standard.  But in my opinion you will get the same problems with the majority of tracks available whenever you get a lot of riders crashing off into the terrain.

Don't get me wrong.... I'm not saying this is the only cause of "Core.exe crashes", because as you rightly say, there is probably a problem with the netcode too. But I just wanted to possibly explain why so many obviously had core,exe problems at Aragon, though for me personally I didn't get any core'exe crashes.

As a rider, I love Aragon. It is one of those tracks were each corner flows from one to the other... Great track! So please don't drop it from the champs.  ;D

Hawk.

_oDi_

Hi hawk!

unfortunately does not always... I noticed that even in 'almost' perfect tracks there are core.exe,  especially when the number of participants increases ... :(
personally  when I was with my old internet provider i had less core.exe, since I changed with new provider my line is faster .. but I get more core.exe
is a real mystery ...

I love too Aragon and I would run there ... we will see with Ale ... :-\

hershez

Is it too late to join?

Hershez
Kawasaki
Tom Sykes

ALEale

Quote from: ALEale on November 14, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Subscriptions will be closed Sunday, 30th Nov 2014

ALL THE SKIN MUST BE SENT TO ME 3 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

WHO DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS RULE :-\?

matty0l215

Quote from: ALEale on November 30, 2014, 11:00:47 AM
You don't appear to have R1rossi's skin on the list :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

ALEale

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 30, 2014, 11:05:09 AM
Quote from: ALEale on November 30, 2014, 11:00:47 AM
You don't appear to have R1rossi's skin on the list :P
sorry i don't understand what you mean...