• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:12:27 AM

The STK bikes wobble too much

Started by Vini, November 15, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Great rear end feel but on the exit of high speed corners the bike wobbles and crashes.

Daniel_F

im actualy start to love them the only thing i would say max tcs cut the bike too much i guess

Abigor

Quote from: Daniel_F on November 15, 2014, 05:26:35 PM
im actualy start to love them the only thing i would say max tcs cut the bike too much i guess
yes...Honda and Kawasaki traction control is wrong......TC on 3 is to much and on 2 is like nothing

Meyer#12

Quote from: Abigor on November 15, 2014, 05:53:07 PM
Quote from: Daniel_F on November 15, 2014, 05:26:35 PM
yes...Honda and Kawasaki traction control is wrong......TC on 3 is to much and on 2 is like nothing

No need to use TCS, only very little if you race in the wet, much more fun without and i feel i can go faster without, when it doesn't cut the power out of corners  ;) :D
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Quote from: vin97 on November 15, 2014, 04:44:04 PM
Great rear end feel but on the exit of high speed corners the bike wobbles and crashes.
I suck generally and don't have this problem?
What are your suspension and spring settings?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

FastFreddy

???the stk are bikes with less wobble,only the bmw has some problems i think (but maybe is only setup problem). but,attention,it is not good to judge an entire bikeset of 9 motorcycle after having guided only one.

Hawk

Quote from: FastFreddy on December 13, 2014, 12:20:10 PM

???the stk are bikes with less wobble,only the bmw has some problems i think (but maybe is only setup problem). but,attention,it is not good to judge an entire bikeset of 9 motorcycle after having guided only one.

I agree with Freddie in that it's only the BMW that has major wobble problems, but with good setup this reduces greatly, but is still there to a degree especially on rising gradients while accelerating.
But compared to the R1 the BMW is a right bucking bronco to handle. Lol

Hawk.

Daniel_F

well in my opinion the worse bikes would be the honda and the kawa but then again with train and setup changes all are pretty much ridable... what i dont like is the difference bettwen bikes some so easy and some so hard i guess (what it makes is that everyone will go pick the same bike)...

FastFreddy

Quote from: Daniel_F on December 13, 2014, 07:02:22 PM
well in my opinion the worse bikes would be the honda and the kawa but then again with train and setup changes all are pretty much ridable... what i dont like is the difference bettwen bikes some so easy and some so hard i guess (what it makes is that everyone will go pick the same bike)...

:o
lol .. the kawa is my favorite after rsv4. I do not find it so difficult,in fact, is very stable and fast. But it is very relative,depends on the rider.

Daniel_F

thats why it was my opinion m8 ;) u dont need to make me look like an idiot to give yours

Rich

For me the rsv4, zx10 and r1 are the best three bikes. Ducatis are ok but i struggle to ride them. BMW is very unrealistic, Honda just feels weird and the suzuki i found unrideable. i have found the front end to wobble alot, back like in beta4 iirc.. but smoother steering input defeats it i found.

Warlock

I do also think the Kawa (the only stk i have tried) moves like hell. I think if you setup a bike suspension at max values, shouldn't move like that. I can only compare it to a harley davidson not a race bike. Apart of being a good setup or not, shouldn't dance like a wave. I never felt like that on my zx6 ninja.

Please guys don't take me wrong, i do know Odi did a good job with real data , but gpb doesn't manage it well. The only bikes i feel more realistic are moto2, that also has the tank slapper behaviour same as all other bikes.

I ride onboard view, where is waay more evident.

yoshimura

Quote from: Warlock on December 14, 2014, 02:35:39 PM
I do also think the Kawa (the only stk i have tried) moves like hell. I think if you setup a bike suspension at max values, shouldn't move like that. I can only compare it to a harley davidson not a race bike. Apart of being a good setup or not, shouldn't dance like a wave. I never felt like that on my zx6 ninja.

Please guys don't take me wrong, i do know Odi did a good job with real data , but gpb doesn't manage it well. The only bikes i feel more realistic are moto2, that also has the tank slapper behaviour same as all other bikes.

I ride onboard view, where is waay more evident.

+1  very fair, compared with rocking chairs.Yes moto 2 is good.

_oDi_

I do also think the Kawa (the only stk i have tried)

Wow. What funny comments in this forum.
Moto2 is like driving motogp14 in my opinion, No difference, but tastes are tastes. The choice is yours ;)
I'm not interested in making mods for noobs who do not know how to set up a motorcycle. Bikes that moves "like hell"? increases the rebound, this is what do a person who understand  motorcycles.

Warlock

December 14, 2014, 04:43:37 PM #14 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:51:17 PM by Warlock
Quote from: _oDi_ on December 14, 2014, 02:57:33 PM
Wow. What funny comments in this forum.
Moto2 is like driving motogp14 in my opinion, No difference, but tastes are tastes. The choice is yours ;)
I'm not interested in making mods for noobs who do not know how to set up a motorcycle. Bikes that moves "like hell"? increases the rebound, this is what do a person who understand  motorcycles.

Odi you are not being very fair with me. We know each other long time ago, i've been here from alpha7, You should know that what i want from GPB is pure realism. You don't need to call me noob . I know what rebound means  ;) and it does not stop the bike bouncing even at max setting.
I have a real bike, i know how a bike feels, and is not like riding a monocycle with one spring suspension. It's much , much more stable. And don't tell me i don't ride a real bike with a controller, i already know that. What i'm talking about is the bike suspension feeling.

I do know Odi did a good job with real data , but gpb doesn't manage it well.
I think you missed this sentence. I explain it, maybe you didn't understood:
Its not your fault, its how GPB manages the bike data.