• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:41:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Livestream Channel

Started by ALEale, November 17, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

we are glad to announce that Furious will stream all the races of this championship!

HERE YOU CAN JOIN HIS CHANNEL

THANKS FURIOUS

Furious

February 04, 2015, 06:10:12 PM #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:20:21 PM by Furious
I want to invite everyone for livestream tonight.
Live from Jerez :)

Hawk

Quote from: Furious on February 04, 2015, 06:10:12 PM
I want to invite everyone for livestream tonight.
Live from Jerez :)

Great news!.... Welcome back Furious!!  ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

What time does the race start?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

matty0l215

Im watching the stream now, but nothings on...   :( :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

It takes time when you first get on twitch matty.

Im watching it now.

Hey Hawk best of luck m8. You use my lucky number so you gotta win lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 04, 2015, 08:23:01 PM
It takes time when you first get on twitch matty.

Im watching it now.

Hey Hawk best of luck m8. You use my lucky number so you gotta win lol

DD

Sorry DD.... My frame rates were disgusting tonight. Often at a pathetic 10 - 15 FPS.... Impossible to gauge your braking distance and peel off points  when frames are juddering like made....
In the end I just coasted around because I know that if someone bails out of the server during a race it can cause a core.exe.... so there we go... terrible race for me...

Onwards and upwards,eh. Lol

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I was watching it with matty and we could see the high pings dude, it looked like all you guys were trying to fly, not lol.
Better luck next time. I want my number back lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 04, 2015, 09:43:30 PM
I was watching it with matty and we could see the high pings dude, it looked like all you guys were trying to fly, not lol.
Better luck next time. I want my number back lol

DD

Actually my ping was good at 45. It's just that my PC isn't high-end at all. My PC is sort of a mid-range system, so when we get a full rider grid, and all riders are on track at the same time my FPS drops through the floor on a few of the tracks(mainly Jerez, Suzuka and Misano is pretty bad for me too). Strange because the majority of tracks are very manageable at 22 - 33 fps. But even that is not ideal.
It's makes such a major difference when you have a smooth frame rate for judging the braking and peel-off points..... I just can't wait till I get a dam good upgrade to see the improvement in my times. I hope anyway. Lol

Hawk.

Mamou

hi, is it possible to add a count down, on the site, to the next race. Because of time difference, it will just make life a lot easier to catch the races. :)

Furious

Who wants to see the last FINAL round LIVE Tonight? ;)

guigui404

skerp

Hawk

Quote from: Furious on February 18, 2015, 12:26:20 PM
Who wants to see the last FINAL round LIVE Tonight? ;)

Go for it mate!  ;D

I will be taking part in the actual race but still appreciate you doing this for us all.  ;D 8)

Hawk.