• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:23:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Adding mod bikes - help

Started by h106frp, November 19, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Trying to add first bike (GSVR) to newly registered version of the game  (latest download), directory structure looks right but the bike does not show in the choose bike screen although the extra registered PiBoso bikes do. Should the extra bike be listed on the MODS screen?
I seem to be able to add a track OK. Tried clean install but it is still the same.

What am i missing?

Thanks

Hawk

Quote from: h106frp on November 19, 2014, 08:52:10 PM
Trying to add first bike (GSVR) to newly registered version of the game  (latest download), directory structure looks right but the bike does not show in the choose bike screen although the extra registered PiBoso bikes do. Should the extra bike be listed on the MODS screen?
I seem to be able to add a track OK. Tried clean install but it is still the same.

What am i missing?

Thanks

Have you followed the installation instructions for bikes here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.msg3002#msg3002

Hope this helps.  ;)

Get back to us if you still have problems.....

Hawk.

h106frp

Checked the guide and i think i am correct
D:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes\Suzuki-GSVR

Tried to attach jpeg but got error message :(

Hawk

November 20, 2014, 12:25:43 AM #3 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:28:50 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: h106frp on November 19, 2014, 10:15:43 PM
Checked the guide and i think i am correct
D:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes\Suzuki-GSVR

Tried to attach jpeg but got error message :(

Your file structure looks right to me........
Have you made the mistake of unzipping your MOD bike folder within a folder, ie: D:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes\Suzuki-GSVR\Suzuki-GSVR  That will stop your bikes showing up on the bike selection drop down menu.

Hawk.

PS: To show pictures in your post, you have to upload your pic to an online image store like "Flickr" and use the "Share" BB code and paste that code into your post.  ;)

BOBR6 84

Is the GSVR available again now??

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 20, 2014, 02:19:13 AM
Is the GSVR available again now??

That is a very good point Bob!  ;)

@h106frp: You can only use Bike MODS that are currently in the latest Bike MOD version or latest release Bike MODS that are designed for the latest GPB beta version your using. If your installing the Suzuki GSVR from beta 5 then it probably won't work anyway.  :)

Sounds like the best thing you can do is delete all your current MOD bikes and download the latest Bike MOD pack from here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0

Hawk.

h106frp

Thanks, i will give it a try later.

h106frp

Thanks, that fixed it, shame the GSVR is not updated as it looks to have a really good on bike view which is my favorite view.
Is their a log/wiki of mods and their current status/compatibility?

Hawk

Quote from: h106frp on November 22, 2014, 04:55:11 PM
Thanks, that fixed it, shame the GSVR is not updated as it looks to have a really good on bike view which is my favorite view.
Is their a log/wiki of mods and their current status/compatibility?

Hi mate.... Glad you got everything sorted out.  ;)

In answer to your question: Yes. The Bike MOD Revived thread is the accepted standard to all current compatible bike MODS used in GPB. It is updated only twice a month on the 1st and 14th days of each month to save too many updates for server admins in between these dates. Though this reason seems to be getting increasingly ignored these days by many.

So yes... Use the Bike MOD Revived thread as your guide to what is compatible and not to save yourself getting "Data Mismatch" error messages when trying to connect to online servers.  :)

Hawk.