• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:52:24 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

TEST EVENT in ARAGON!!

Started by ALEale, November 24, 2014, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Probably not going to make it :( stuck at work for the next 4 hours  :'( sorry
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: ALEale on November 26, 2014, 04:55:46 PM
more info for tonight:

from 20 to 21 GMT+1 Time Attack TEST

From 21: race test ;)

Its 20, where are u? xD

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Test was fine but had some negative points. One of them, is the fact that everytime someone was joining or leaving the server, causing lags to me. I lost many of laps on this process. I would suggest a rule for the championship, obligating the driver to be on the server before the qualy starts and if he drops during the session, he can't join the server until the server goes to Warmup.

Other negative point was the race. It started well but when a lot of people got DNF for various reasons, they started to chat and asking for a poll to restart the race. That's not cool, restarts shouldnt be allowed, if you leave the race, you must respect who still racing. Shit happens

I enjoyed a lot today, I hope that the championship can be really nice. See you on track guys!

ALEale

in next events POLLS will be DISABLED and who will use CHAT in QUALIFY AND RACE will be PENALIZED in post-race

I WOULD THANK YOU ALL THE GUYS WHO TAKE PART OF THIS TEST :)

WE ARE A GREAT COMMUNITY :)

yan24

November 26, 2014, 10:02:43 PM #19 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:20:04 PM by yan24
hi,
I wanted to race and when I saw the number of falls and leaving most of the pilots were not able to do 2 laps without falling, I thought not.
Aragon is a potato fields !!!!

google translation

Klax75

Sorry I couldn't make it, it's a holiday here tomorrow, so we were out buying food for that. :/

Chispifumy

In this championship you behold the possibility of allowing wild cards?  :)

tonygas

Sorry I could not be yesterday, I had an unexpected visit.  :-\