• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:11:28 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

XBOX360 Controller with foot gearshift MOD

Started by doubledragoncc, December 19, 2014, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi guys and gal,

Just finished testing my XBOX360 controller mod for foot gear shifter, love it. I is so good to be able to manual shift and hardly think about it as I use my left foot like on a real bike. I have only made an initial test foot control that is just 2 down push pedals as apposed to a single up/down shift pedal. I am doing it this way to start to try and save on cost as I am waiting on the 3D printer to make the parts out of ABS instead of Ali. I did the plans years ago but never bothered to carry on, but as so many seem to rather have a modded controller for cost reasons I think its something I will do.

It may seem a simple mod but to get it right is a bit more involved than first seems apparent. I am working on an analog rear brake foot control mod for the XBOX controller too and should have it tested this weekend.

I dont have a PS3 controller yet, but will mod one too and others.

Keep it sunny side up

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.