• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:56:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Round 2 - Assen

Started by ALEale, December 13, 2014, 09:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

December 13, 2014, 09:23:26 AM Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:48:40 PM by ALEale
Round 2 - Assen

QUALIFY STARTS LAPS AT 21:10 GMT+1

SERVER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO THE 18 GUYS IN THIS LIST CLICK

Track : ASSEN
Race date : 17th December 2014
Weather : CLEAR
Limited tire set : ON
Practice time : free since qualify starts
Qualifying time : 30 min
Sightning lap : OFF
WarmUp lap : OFF
RACE : 13 Laps

IMPORTANT RULES:

- NO CHAT DURING QUALIFY AND RACE (PENALTY ISTANT KICK FROM THE SERVER)
- CHAT ROOM SITE MUST BE LEFT OPENED IN YOUR BROWSER
- LIMITED TYRES (4 HARD, 4 MEDIUM AND 2 SOFT)
- RESPECT BLUE FLAGS
- BE FAIR
- BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST LAP AND RESPECT OTHER RIDERS

WE WILL OPEN 2 SERVER, ONE FOR TRAINING AND ONE FOR THE RACE...
EACH SERVER RESTARTS @ 6:00 AM GMT+1 EVERYDAY!
SO REMEBER TO TRAIN IN TRAINING SERVER!
PASSWORD FOR THE RACE SERVER: championship

yan24

hi,
is it possible to put a few days of my skin for the next round ( MONZA ) .

google translation

Super Taranta !

Excuse me but, I didn't participated for Time attack night at Victoria circuit. And now I see that there are only riders that who has participated for the time attack... Is it gonna go that way or there will be another time attack for us. I mean when can we join some races...
SuperTaranta #83

matty0l215

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on December 14, 2014, 12:49:49 PM
Excuse me but, I didn't participated for Time attack night at Victoria circuit. And now I see that there are only riders that who has participated for the time attack... Is it gonna go that way or there will be another time attack for us. I mean when can we join some races...
There was only going to be one championship. The time attack was a qualifier. If you didnt attend then you cant participate in the chapionship (due to limited spaces)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Super Taranta !

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 14, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
Quote from: SuperTaranta! on December 14, 2014, 12:49:49 PM
There was only going to be one championship. The time attack was a qualifier. If you didnt attend then you cant participate in the chapionship (due to limited spaces)

So that was one and only chance. Thanks for your help...
SuperTaranta #83

yan24

core.exe I can get more on the run

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

yan24

Alby46

Sorry but if we restart practice session qualify results will be deleted an we'll all have to re do the qualify session. It's strange that core.exe crashes still happen when opening the replay menu. Sorry but it's not our fault

yan24

December 17, 2014, 09:19:45 PM #10 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:29:22 PM by yan24
Thank you, but his(her,its) fact twice in two chase that I am had and the I am really dripped.
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation Reverso

Alby46

Hawk

December 17, 2014, 10:08:10 PM #12 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:10:02 PM by Hawk_UK
Congrats to oDi for taking the win, nice one mate well done!! :D

I had a reasonable race, though my hand started to go numb after about 7 laps and I had several falls after that.  ::)

Anyway I'm happy I finished were I did in the end as I thought I was probably last at the time. Lol

Assen is sure a track were you have to be on the ball all the time or it'll bite your arse big time, as I found out on at least three occasions. Hehe

Thanks to ALE and the GPB-Italia team for hosting... your doing a great job guys!  And I can't wait to see the replay! ;D

Hawk.

ALEale

I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT SERVER DIDN'T UPDATED WITH MY LAST GPBIKES.INI.... SO REPLAY IS ONLY OF 10MB :( I'M SO SORRY...

SEE YOU IN JANUARY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

THANKS TO BE PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAMPIONSHIP!

skerp

December 17, 2014, 10:14:25 PM #14 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:17:11 PM by skerp
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 17, 2014, 10:08:10 PM
Congrats to oDi for taking the win, nice one mate well done!! :D

I had a reasonable race, though my hand started to go numb after about 7 laps and I had several falls after that.  ::)

Anyway I'm happy I finished were I did in the end as I thought I was probably last at the time. Lol

Assen is sure a track were you have to be on the ball all the time or it'll bite your arse big time, as I found out on at least three occasions. Hehe

Thanks to ALE and the GPB-Italia team for hosting... your doing a great job guys!  And I can't wait to see the replay! ;D

Hawk.

i'm sorry if we touched, but you were out on the grass, and I could not avoid you and I hooked slightly . Happy Holidays m8 ;)