• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:13 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Round 2 - Assen

Started by ALEale, December 13, 2014, 09:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_oDi_

Initially there was a lot of lag at the start and I left the gas. After there was a good  laps with Tonygas and Kerazo (i'm sorry for Ale mistake.. :/) ... with Kerazo we 'battled' with no mistakes and a lot of pressure until the last lap. It was nice :)
I saw many correct  behaviour on track, so Congratulations to all.

During the Christmas break we will update the Mod, to be able to run well at Monza and next tracks.

Hawk

Quote from: ALEale on December 17, 2014, 10:13:16 PM
I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT SERVER DIDN'T UPDATED WITH MY LAST GPBIKES.INI.... SO REPLAY IS ONLY OF 10MB :( I'M SO SORRY...

SEE YOU IN JANUARY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

THANKS TO BE PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAMPIONSHIP!

That's a real shame about the replay file, but hey, "Shit happens" you know.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for next time. ;D

Yes... "Merry Christmas to all!!".  ;)

Looking forward to next round in Jan......

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: skerp on December 17, 2014, 10:14:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 17, 2014, 10:08:10 PM
Congrats to oDi for taking the win, nice one mate well done!! :D

I had a reasonable race, though my hand started to go numb after about 7 laps and I had several falls after that.  ::)

Anyway I'm happy I finished were I did in the end as I thought I was probably last at the time. Lol

Assen is sure a track were you have to be on the ball all the time or it'll bite your arse big time, as I found out on at least three occasions. Hehe

Thanks to ALE and the GPB-Italia team for hosting... your doing a great job guys!  And I can't wait to see the replay! ;D

Hawk.

i'm sorry if we touched, but you were out on the grass, and I could not avoid you and I hooked slightly . Happy Holidays m8 ;)

Hey... No probs mate. That's all part of what racings about. I made the mistake which slowed me down greatly and as far as I'm concerned I did something unexpected and you couldn't avoid me. I'm just glad that you didn't fall off too(Lucky SOD!! Hehe.  :P ;D )

Merry Christmas mate... Have a good one!  ;) ;D

Hawk.

finpower

have wrong tires .after hollywood on ice.
See you next race in Italy.

marry christmas to all ;)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

tonygas

December 18, 2014, 08:54:01 AM #19 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:36:29 AM by tonygas
Thanks Alex for the event and thanks everyone for the good race. Merry Christmas  ;)

Davide74

i'm sorry.. I will pass the quote .. and circuit loved me ..

ALEale