• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:11 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

es2.45 Moto3 hotlap server

Started by sellers, January 05, 2015, 04:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sellers

Hey guys im going to be in the es2.45 Moto3 hot lap server every night at 9:30 Australian Eastern Standard Time (i'm not sure what time this is for you) for the whole month of January in preparation for this championship ( hopefully i get in haha) but feel free to come join just to practice, have fun and maybe even race if enough people come along.

ps. it probably seems like im extremely keen for this, and that is because i am :)

Jose Reina

Quote from: sellers on January 05, 2015, 04:19:38 AM
Hey guys im going to be in the es2.45 Moto3 hot lap server every night at 9:30 Australian Eastern Standard Time (i'm not sure what time this is for you) for the whole month of January in preparation for this championship ( hopefully i get in haha) but feel free to come join just to practice, have fun and maybe even race if enough people come along.

ps. it probably seems like im extremely keen for this, and that is because i am :)

hello!
Here is morning, very early, 6:00 a.m.. We are organizing the championship, even lacking things to do, but soon we will public.
The hours of racing will be at about 21:00 CET. I imagine that Australia will be in the morning, very early. You'll have to get up early if you want to run.
By the way, very good land Australia! Very good pilots have come out of there!
Cheers!

sellers

very early mornings it will have to be then! haha