• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:16:07 AM

Moto3 Setup

Started by sellers, January 20, 2015, 02:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sellers

Could anyone help me with setups for a moto3 bike? im using the default settings and i am stuck in the 1:37s at victoria.
i was just wondering if there was anyone with some useful tips that could help me set up my bike so i can exceed this pace haha.

cheers

H

BOBR6 84

January 20, 2015, 03:42:55 AM #1 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:45:16 AM by BOBR6 84
Join an online server, somebody will help you for sure..  ;)

Depends where you think you can improve the lap? I would try adjusting the gearing first... Shifting gear at the right time is super important with moto3 too keeping the momentum going..

LOOPATELI

I have only touch geardbox and geometry, sup and other things are default

sellers

i tuned the gearbox and put the traction control on 0 and it helped me go a bit faster! i think i just need to improve my lines and shifting in some areas.
Moto3 bikes hit the limiter quickly, its hard to keep up with it

Boerenlater

I've noticed with the standard 1.5 tirepressure after some laps it becomes around 1.87 in the garage and it really affects the grip in a bad way and it raises tyre temps too much.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Alone

January 23, 2015, 11:17:32 AM #5 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:29:25 AM by Alone
Yes, there was a bug, but is fixed. In the next update it won´t be a problem. Same as gearbox.

Thanks for report  :)

hezio

I think there is a problem witth the tyre.
Because at the moment the tyre no grip after many lap approximatly 10 with all the tyre and with the origin presure.
If you increase the presure on the tyre also you up this problem.
But you ahve a better grip if you increase the presure.

Also it's very difficult for to have a good presure for a better performance.

And this problem is not on all the track. Beacause on the track A1 Ring the grip is better and the tyre give the grip more long time.

Jose Reina

If someone uses the TSR Honda, I can spend my setup